Reviews for Phantom Depths
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
a missing person?

brittney
Raina1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I didn't review this and I dare call this one of my favorites? Shame on me for not doing so sooner! I've always thought this was one of the better "Pre-Ceremonial Duel" fictions with the side of "obligatory sleeping together." But done well of course. The love scene is done with just the right amount of intimacy layered under the emotional pain they are both experiencing knowing this is going to be the first and last time they will ever do this. They've taken their relationship to the ultimate final step and it's sad to know it will never see another day beyond it.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very powerful imagery. You did a marvelous job with this. I could actually feel their pain. Gah!

So they were sealed in the puzzle together? Or was it just the memories of their love and the duel still took place.

Huh, I think I prefer the former, then they can always be together.
hello-cherrycaptain chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
One of the best puzzleshipping fic ever! It brought tears to my eyes.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow,...
MyAibou chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow. Just... wow. That was amazing. That moment, the entire Ceremonial Battle and the preparation for it is just so poignant. You captured the angst perfectly. I wouldn't call it PWP. The sex filled out the emotion. Brilliantly done.
Anime Gal4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow...that was awesome. Just beautiful...

Good job!

*adds to favs*

AnimeGal4
SYF chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
that was kinda sweet and angsty, just the way I like it. Uh...I came across the story because I was looking for the person who wrote 'Trance' and I wondered if that was you. If it isn't, sorry that I bothered you. But if it is, why'd you take it off

Good work on this story either way.
slightlydisappointed chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really liked Phantom Depths. It is one of the more subtle yet effective stories out there between Yami and Yugi. I don't particularly enjoy the overdramatic types. I believe, that if something was intended to be seen between the Pharaoh and Yugi, this is how it would have been realistic.

Anyway, I have a complaint... WHERE IS TRANCE? I was enjoying it so much. *teardrop* Will you be re-posting it? I thought it was very original and extrememly well written! Please consider re-posting it.

Otherwise, keep up the stories! They are quite interesting!

:-)
Dagger Strife chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
all i can say is...wow. awesome and incredible.
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Loved it! Simply beautiful. I wish I could write this well.

Hikari Skysong
KEWLIO chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was SO kewl! U shuld try riting lyk this more often. I even teard a lil'. Ur a good authoress and I lyk ur storues. Dont 4 get 2 date ur other stories!
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw...*sniffles* Made my heart ache! ...But it was incredible cute and I loved it, like with all your other stories! _-b Great work and I'm so glad that you decided to post them for us! _ Thankie! *Huggles you* Great work by you, as always!

Can't wait to see what you are doing with Trance!_

Ja ne!
Yami Riyunoa chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This story is so sad... I didn't like when Yami had to leave. But, otherwise, very yummy yaoi.
muffinsnail chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow. Someone's been doing a lot of writing lately. Man, I have to tell you, it was a nice surprise to come to the computer after a nice trip to the doctor in a different city and see all these new stories from you. Thanks for (unintentionally) cheering me up!

I like the new style of writing. Not bad! The ending... o. I like the ending. I really like the ending. Repeating the missing limb bit- man, are you copying me or something? I use that technique! Yeah, it's an awesome ending. Mm... but just going into it... it needs something to separate it from the "Friendship, warmth..." line. Perhaps an extra space between the two lines or something?

Hmm... two sentances which really jumped out at me. "Yami no Yuugi’s brow creased while he watched Yuugi crying softly, his heart sinking with pain, sadness." The "pain, sadness" sounds too listing. Like you're listing off emotions. Which you are. Hmm... man, that's a technique I use also! "Amethyst eyes were wide in surprise, remorse, sorrow?" That's a weird one also. I know what you're saying... it just... blah.

Anyway, I like it. Did I mention that I liked the ending? Veery nice touch. Dark, depressing, and thought-provoking. Yup. I do like the plot and the description. S'all good. Over an' out.