Reviews for In My Weird Moments
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I love it and think people shouldn't be critized for being different and for loving the same sex or both sexs. Please up date asap!
Lenny chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Will you write the update? This fic is awsome. Also when you write the lemon it should be a whole chapter or most of a chapter.
inuyasha lover chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I WANT LEMONS!
kayla chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I think it's awsome. Kagome and Kikyo should have sex. Then Inuyasha walks in on them and the girls don't care! They just run away. Naraku is still at Kagome's house.
Tnt chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I loved it keep up the good work on all of your stories. I can see how it wouldn't have worked any other way in order to get them working together and in kagome's era.
RiaMayWinchester chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
i love ur story i can't wait to read the next chapteer so write more soon also you can make a lemon to but update it ASAP KK mia
GrassiRoma chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Write more of this great fic. Also make it so the lemon is the whole chapter.
name chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
i want the lemon in the beggining and in the end! PLEASEz!
venom syringe chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
feels a little rushed, but its pretty good

kikyou and kagome living togeather in modern japan sounds like a good story topic

also, you should still continue with shoujo-ai stories after this one, who cares if some people hate lesbians, there opinions dont matter
Wolf Heart chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I think you should write a new story with a different story-line but ceep the lesbian or yuri stuff and add and heers a tip(besides Kagome don't ask why cuss i don't know)only people with shikon jewel shardes can go throu the well and the cant be tainted like the ones Naraku 2 let ya know I'm a guy and yes some guys like lesbian/yuri fics and I think some women like gay/yuoi fics well enny whay its a good tryin 2 flame but if it seemed that way sry.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Heh interesting. Please continue. This story intrigues me...
Star chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Plz continue this chapter and include lemon in both the end and beginning! Lesbs fanfic is soo cool!
Asami chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Hello! I love this fanfic a lot since I'm a Kagome/Kikyo fan - I think the lemon should be more in the begining rather then near the end. I really do hope you will continue this and put up the next chapter soon. -
Xi-Xi chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I thought this pairing died ;; I', glad you got the two of them together again! :D Keep up the good work and try to make the chapters a bit longer!
Tommy chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Are you ever going to update this. Also include a lemon.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »