Reviews for Incurable Pain
stardust953 chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
this is so sad and yet it is also good, this story had a lesson that you can learn, like "every regret is always in the end" like what happen to Sasuke, it is too late that he realized that he loves Sakura and had taken granted of the person that truly loved him.
Aarya chapter 11 . 3/25/2017
Gosh I stumbled on this sorry by chance ..by god...I am litery in tears right now...
Great story man
Joanna Katharina chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
Speechless, I can't move, I can't smile, I can't STOP this fucking tears, dammit! Your ff story was awesome and make me gotta crazy sad like pity bby. I hate I hate I hate the bad ending. No no no, i'm in love with this sad story, make me wanna scream out like Ms. Potato Head. Oh Lexy, you're success make me crying for an hours more, damn! This fict so great. I'll favs this one

Sign,

Joan
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
WHAT THE FUCK
This story is so messed up.
SquaMata chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
omg... I can feel the pain. I've been through similar situations and I know the feeling of death and when you're painfully slowly dying inside. I'm a broken soul. Death is nothing to be afraid of, it's only the end of suffering, pain and sorrow. This was a special fic with a very unique ending. wow.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Greattt I cry :'(
Chutipa97 chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Omg, this is breaking my heart into pieces. I literally cried, I can relate so much to her pain. Every word, the feels. Thanks for such a touching story. I live this chapter to the max!
M0kii-chii chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Omg :'( the feeels.. I really like this story. Keep the good job :) Looking forward to your next work, and ... hoping for a sequel xD ? maybe not, thank you for the upload 3
superaddictbookworm325 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'm a terrible critic but so far I really like it
twerkaholic chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Really goood! It's really refreshing to see calm, cool, collected Sakura! I love this story already!
Srylanna chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
This is one of those stories that you read and never forget. Not because the plot is something different or new, but because of how you feel after reading it. It isn't necessarily a good feeling, but it is a powerful feeling nonetheless. And precisely that is a point of reading a story, the feeling that you feel in the aftermath. So, I can say to you: Congratulations on a job extremely well done.
yoitscho chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
There's some grammar errors, it's still a good story.
CheesecakeTastesGood chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
That was the saddest thing I've read... I felt so sad for Sakura! Now... if you excuse me I need to get a box of tissues...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
This was so sad it made me cry a bit *sniff* :'( but it was overall awsome
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012