Reviews for no way out
Honkytonkangel chapter 20 . 12/24/2009
I just love this story (I've lost count of the times I've re-read it lol). It was so sad but so sweet at the same time, though I would have liked there to have been more in ther first 3 chapters as in chapter 1 Joseph is worried Rupert will hurt Clarisse, and then it's confirmed in the 3rd chapter but Rupert's reaction made it seem like the 1st time. Other than that the rest of the story was wonderful and you wrote the characters very well. I will just say again LOVED IT.
eac-dudette chapter 20 . 3/20/2007
all i have to say is o wow! omg that was like one of the best stories i've ever read! hot damn!
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 14 . 8/12/2005
I was crying when you wrote this part do u like c nad j or no just want to know

thanks
hollywoodgal chapter 20 . 8/2/2005
great ending
Pokimon chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
I thought this was going to be the last chapter, it was a very exciting way to finish it - all the flirting, all the sexual tension. I thoughroughly enjoyed reading it and seeing how happy they are now. I think it could have benifitted from proofreading, there were a lot of mistakes in there, but nevermind.

Great story.

Cheers.
CJ chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
Whoa I don't even have words to describe how much I loved this story! It was incredible! I can't wait for more stories for you. Thanks for writing this. It was truely amazing.
jjmlucky13 chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
Wonderful as usual. I absolutely loved this chapter. Keep it up!
MelLeigh chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
Amazing story! I enjoyed every chapter! I liked how it was fluffy but drama at the same time! Great job!
crtjester chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
I have been waiting for this...I loved the kitchen scene most of all. Wonderful.

As for Victor/Victoria (one of my favs as well). Sorry but I know nothing of a Blake Edwards interview. There are different V/V dvds, how do you know you have the right one? There are different special features on one of them. I have the one with Julie and Blake doing a commentary together, which I love. I also have another without it, having a making of V/V with Julie instead.
aserene chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
Oh i loved it! It was amazing and thank you so much for your review on my own story...More is coming...I hope you write another soon!
aserene chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
beautiful chapter! i really like it and Clarisse's mood. Update soon!
hollywoodgal chapter 19 . 6/27/2005
very sweet.
CJ chapter 19 . 6/27/2005
It was wonderful and worth the wait! I love this story so much!
RevSue chapter 19 . 6/27/2005
I REALLY liked this chapter ... definitely worth the wait! Thanks!

Susan
Naseka chapter 19 . 6/27/2005
Okay, that explains her sudden attack of paranoia. She stopped taking pills. I get it now. I thought Rupert would have stopped being a prick during his old age.

I'm glad you decided to continue the story, you are still continuing it, aren't you? If you are, then update soon!

Cheers.