Reviews for Can't Be Held Responsible
That was amazing really well done simply awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That's really nice story... if you could vary the names a bit more that would be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
?
I Am Coolio chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very interesting, new take on things.
boredperson7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Rereading this. Still love it.
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow. Wow, this is really brilliant and totally original.
One thing that confused me was Ron and Hermione. Are they Harry's imaginary friends or are they "Randal" and "Hera"?
Keep writing!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was gorgeous! I love how you incorporated so many different parts of the canon Harry Potter into your story with little twists-like the names being similar but different. Wonderfully written!
lily chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow! Wonderful fic.
Clio Ying chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
poor harry ... that's just soooo sad! im gonna cry! im gonna have nightmares about this... can you imagine hogwarts not exiting?
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
gods, this is amazing.
liltle chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
An amazing turn to the HP-universe which reflected the possibility of a reality. Every description fitted so well that I couldn't help but compare this to 'Shutter Island'(I get it, I get it, its different, I know. But I get that same feeling there when I read this; the tragedy and emotion).

Anyway, love the twist and the characters that filled in here. Poor for them, but I was amazed with how well their positions lay in Harry's own 'world'. Having this take from Minerva's pov complements this story even more and the emotions she experienced. Overall, I'm happy that I stumbled into this which reminded me why I even bothered with FFN; the incredible things authors introduce to us which is sometimes beyond our own imaginary. Thanks for sharing.
deity-boy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It sucks but that would be cool if that happened to me! I loved it!
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lol, I see this is supposed to be tragic, but I thought some parts were totally hilarious. Especially the part with Cho and her multiple personalities! :)
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow. This fic is unbelievably strange and interesting. Nice interpretation of the books. It's fun to pic out familiar occurrences as they're happening in this fic.
BajaB chapter 1 . 8/19/2010