Reviews for Can't Be Held Responsible
Ramora chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This is probably one of the most original fics I've seen on It's a very interesting take on the Harry Potter books. And my what an imagination a little boy would have to have in order to think all of this up :)

I think this would make an excellent longer fic if you ever decided to do such, but seeing as how this was written in 2001 that probably won't happen. Ah well. ::adds to favourites list::
fable2112 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Very strange. I wouldn't have thought of things this way. I have to admit that "Bumbledore" is even more jarring of a name, for the real world, than "Dumbledore", but I'm not quite sure what you could have done with that. :)

Well done, though.
hitokirifirefly chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
kya~~~~! that was CREEPY... but very well done. i'd never have thought of it. very very interesting story you got there. keep up the good work *wink*
Gryfyndor Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
omg what an interesting interpretation! harry as a lunatic, hmm sounds vaguely familiar (yet to come in my story hee hee) lol nice play on teh names and story, lol i like it
aurielo chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
woah! that was great, though much too short, and the way that you portrayed the Durseley's as nice people was a nice change... woah, very original, very interesting fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
That was really upsetting. I love this fic. I found it when it was Niffled at . You should put your fic up in the Dark Arts. Everyone would love it! I did.
oOwth chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
that was so good. I don't know what to say. Darling.

I'd love to hear him and Hera. Wonder what she's there for.

Loved the fic.
SeverelySnaped1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
lol...whoa...this story is quite mind-blowing...

*sweats*

it've very very cool, this is so incredibly original and...just whoa...

i'm glad it was niffled on fictionalley, it certainly is one-of-a-kind *weak smile*

Just a typo? : "about his wizard friends Ron and Heromine." -is it meant to be Hermione or did you spell it different on purpose?

this is a mad interpretation of harry potter :D i bet those catholic protesters would love to get their hands on this ;)
meowz from FA chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I can't honestly say that I liked or enjoyed your fic, it was just too depressing.

I won't forget it anytime soon, because this is the type of fic that leaves an imprint on you. I must say that it is an original take on HP, and I admire the innovation.

The writing is very appropriate in its dry, concise, and somewhat clinical style. In spite of this, you can still feel Minerva's pity, and share it as well.

I think I need to go read fluff or something now. To recover. All in all, this a good fic, but not something you'd want to read simply because any HP fan wants Hogwarts to be a reality.

*glomps sane!Harry*
AbRaCaDaBrA chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Excellent. Really is. I'm not going to flame you, since I know what it took to write it. You had a lot of courage for putting it up. Brilliant.
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This blew me away...amazing! Simply amazing.
glassneko chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
OMG! i love this. i am always taking books that have magic, or otherworldly elements and making them mind games, and i absolutely adore your take on this one.
Narcissistic Tombstone chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I was extremely impressed with this particular look at the human mind. Insanity fiction is sort of my forte, and you did a masterful and extremely original interpretation of something I had previously felt was no more than a childish fad. You should email me sometime, I'm

~John
RavenKitty chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
OMG... heh heh, that was interesting.
Kia and Cal chapter 1 . 9/28/2002