Reviews for Can't Be Held Responsible
Silmaril Eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Dear god...dear *god*...that was brilliant and heartbreaking and disturbing and just *wonderful*. I think I'm crying...I think this messes you up in the head...I think it's fantastic. Excellent work.
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Why do I feel like diving at the little yellow light on my printer? SNITCH! *bang!* OW!

Well... it had to happen. This is the most interesting HP fic I've ever read. Someone should send it to JKR! But not me b'cause I have a Quidditch match in a hour! :P
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Woah...mind-boggling. Even the title was wonderful; I love "The Freshman." Great connections between the book and reality...I'm probably going to lose sleep over this tonight, wondering if maybe my life is that way, too.

The closing line, too, was excellent. And it's true; if that was my imaginary world, I wouldn't want to come back.
Catie chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
That fic was one of the most creative things I've read! It really blew me away. A very interesting twist on the Harry Potter books indeed.
thistlemeg chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
i thought it was hilarious! i hope no one is offended by this, i'd have to recommend they get a life. i never thought of looking at harry potter this way - i love it! especially the cedrico part, that was hysterical.
cheesenope chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I'll never look at HP the same way again. It makes so much sense it's scary!
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
oh, this is GOOD... gotta love it... really weird idea! .
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was incredible! So angsty! Sob! Your idea is so original and amazing. You executed it so well. I love it!
KitLee too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This is so sad and beautiful. It is seriously one of the best fics I have ever written. The idea is extremely original, and it really works. SOB!
Andie Firehawk chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I have to say this is an interesting take on Harry Potter- I'm always open to new operspectives! Masterfully done!
maddy-kun chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
aw...poor Harry. though, _
Sara the Green Witch chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I really love this. It's very adorable. :D
annakas chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Wao this was good!
Derek chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I am very impressed with the style you used to pull this off. A simple yet elegant statement of the 'real' Harry Potter. I really enjoyed your interpretation of the JKR works, and I'll be looking for more.

Bravo!
raj chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
yikes . . .why do i suddenly feel so depressed all of a sudden? . . .anyway, that was very well written and quite imaginative
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »