Reviews for Can't Be Held Responsible
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hahaha... Quite interesting. Nice retelling of this plot.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
D:

Well done, but quite sad.

Keep up the good work.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
sad
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
... wow. This is awesome.
accallia chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nice. Very analytical, and it ties in wonderfully with the actual books. Impressive writing!
MudbloodMusings chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Before I read Deathly Hallows, I read a theory which stated that it was highly unlikely that Harry Potter should be a normal boy, after all the abuse he's suffered at home, and that its quite likely that he should invent his fantasy getaway, a place to go to whenever he wished: Hogwarts. So yeah, this fic reminded me of it.

Your story is well written, and it made me feel sad. Something about it makes it very believable. A great idea, and a good job done!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
The details in this piece (the dogs, the relatives, the Snitch, Cedric, Jenny and Cho Lee... you have so many worked in flawlessly) make this story interesting and obviously correlated to the canon verse. The descriptions make it easy to draw connections. It's the emotional aspects that make this oneshot hit hard. MacDonald obviously cares about the insane boy, and it shines through in the narration. The overall tone of the tragedy is something like a wistful fantasy, and the ending only adds to this.

Great story!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Very interesting story.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I especially enjoyed the fact that Sirius and Remus were both alive and were dogs at the institute. The changing of names reminded me slightly of Barry Trotter, have you ever read it? It's funny.

I like how Dumbledore and Minerva run a mental insitution. This is a very intriguing idea.

The last line is my favorite: "Minerva was just happy that Harry Potter's world was more fun that most."

This line, to me, is both haunting and ironic. Considering the life of Harry Potter, in the actual series is much worse.

Kudos,

Jazz
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw...

That's so cute. I like it.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is really good, and a very different take on the Harry Potter world. Excellent job.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story. Such a lovely twist to the fantasy.
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great story! I love that it is from Minerva's POV, and this is an original twist on the AU concept. Your imagery and description is moving-good show-not-tell skills! You did a good job incorporating Hogwarts elements into Harry's life. The only thing that I might have wanted would have been a mental!Malfoy. This story will stick with me for a while-it's gorgeous, emotive, and thank you so much for writing and posting!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I read this ages ago on another site, but lost the link. I'm so happy i found it again!
LexiiJoyy chapter 1 . 3/15/2008