Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Dude, like, update! Hehe I sounded like Dustin.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Why did you stop this? It's so good!
Whispering Ranger chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I love it :D

Please, please continue this story :0

I really wanna know what's gonna happen next
My heart beats only for you chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I like this so far. You really should continue D
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
damn poor Dustin
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Excellent fic! Love it Please update soon!

Will there be any mentions of Hunter/Cam?
RavynOwl chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I like this. Please continue.
Tsukino Akume chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
*Squeals* You finally wrote my Shane/Dustin story! I love it I love it I love it! *Glomps*

Okay, now that the initial reaction has passed... I love Marah's decision to attack Dustin. Very well reasoned, and totally made sense. And the team, particularly Shane's reaction came through loud and clear. Poor Shane! *Sniffles* And Cam and Tori's healing powers were neat. Now I'm curious to know Dustin's point of view on this. Looking forward to more!
Mary yod chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPEENS TO DUSTIN! PLEASE!
teasun89 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
how brutal for marah. wow. nice
MzDany chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
You are just on a roll, Weesta! Three stories and counting...Love them all!

Lothor's remark about sending the younger kelzaks out of the room gave me a nice chuckle :)

And you did a great job in describing how Tori aleviated some of Dustin's pain. Excellent. I very much appreciate your attention to detail in all of your stories like the water flow around the bruising...It's things like that that make a story a real treat to read.

Can't wait to see what happens next. And looking forward to some nice, sappy scenes between Shane and Dustin :)

Greetings from Dany
cmar chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Very, very nice! I like the look into Marah's thoughts, and her reaction seems very true to character. Also an interesting way for her to look for revenge. The concern the other rangers feel was shown touchingly, along with Shane's reactions, again very convincing. You've set up an interesting start!
Hybryd0 chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Poor Dustin. Poor Shane too, that's just gotta kill him to watch. I kinda wished there were some battle scenes to show how he got so beat up, but that's just because I'm evil and like to actually read about my favorite character getting the snot beat out of him. I like to write it too. Anyway, great job and I hope there's more coming soon.
Crimson-Ranger chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
*giggles* Poor Marah...Poor Dustin...Poor Shane...*giggles* Dustin has to go pee now! Great Job. _