Reviews for Angels Without Wings
Bin82501 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Bueno
Nahirta chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I'm not a stalker, I swear! It's your own fault for writing stories that need reviews. This one's really good too, if kind of depressing. I love your Usagi, have I mentioned that? She's so nice. I want my children to be like that. You know, without the destiny/kill-evil thing. That would be bad.

Shutting up now.
Raose chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
THat was cute. i liked it a lot.
NoLongerInReality chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
That was a beautiful ending! I love this story. It is wonderful! I think I understand it to, but I won't say what I think.

You have a beautiful writing style, and this story deserves to be read by so many people, if just to read. I know many of them would find it so enjoyable!

It's so sad it has to be only a four part story. But for all it's shortness chapter-wise, it is so wonderful, so fully written, and I don't think there'd be any better way to end the story. Ja ne.

Lady Kyouko of ShadowGoddessInc
NoLongerInReality chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Oh. Very interesting. I'm amused in some odd way. Very.. Unexplainable amusement. Maybe you understand it.

I loved this chapter. It's.. More in deapth into Usagi then the others. At least to me it works that way. But that's all I have to say.. Ja.

Lday Kyouko of ShadowGoddessInc
NoLongerInReality chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
This chapter is also very well written! I have to read your other stories, if they are even half as good as this I know I shall love them!

A drunk scene with Usagi flashing her kingdom? I would have loved to see that one XD. It would have been hilarious.

Anyways. I applaud you on your excelent writing skills! I'm envious, I'm so horrible at writting things such as this. You do excellent work. Ja.

Lady Kyouko of ShadowGoddessInc
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I find this story quite intruiging! It was very well written. Usagi is (to me) portrayed how she really should be about what she has done.

In the real work of Sailor Moon she is happy go lucky, and thinks those who kill are evil, and so she has a right to, yet she herself kills, but in Anime and Manga think nothing of it.

This is more realistic in a sense of how I think Usagi should really react. I just don't think she'd go to a church. But then again, we all have our imaginations.

Lday Kyouko of ShadowGoddessInc
shorteemoi chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
omg! this is a very good storie! i love it!
Raining Tear Drops4 chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Wow it was moving and I suppose your other stories will come out this well too. I have recommended it to a few and I am sure they will like it just as I have. Well hope you write nother chapter to your other stories soon.:D

ja ne

palikani
Raining Tear Drops4 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
this is the first non romance story i have read and i am glad i picked it!

Ja ne

palikani
Midnight chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
aw... cute
kimmy chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
U hv not only portray Usa's guilt & her pure heart but u hv also brought us into another perspective in viewing the youmas. I love ur story.
aserene chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
WOW! I love it! I thought at first you might rush the ending, but this is timed perfectly...amazing! I love it!
Mackkers17 chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Wow! This was a very good story. Keep up the good work on the others.
Starlit Warrior chapter 4 . 5/12/2005