Reviews for Castaway
Lola chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Is could need a little more drama and romance
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
3 loved it
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*speechless*

That was beautiful.
Destination-Zero chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Beautifully written. The style that you used in this tory reminds me of an author I read back in high school.

great oneshot.
Masamune's Song chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hey, wow I like it. Hints at some spiritual connection between the two- their opposing strengths. Excellent, as ever!
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very nice; I love the beautiful phrasing. Though when I first read it, I thought the narrator was Aeris. Oops.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Interesting. Very deep and well written.
Lady Sanzennine chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Damn, but that was good. I spent the entire fic trying to figure out who was speaking. At first I assumed Cloud, and pretty much continued to assume him even though it didn't quite fit. Clone 1 indeed. Awesome idea. The writing here is impeccable and the sexual imagery brilliant. Awesome fic Ardwynna.
2eXist chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Clone No. 1? Who the hell is that? I thought Clone No. 1 was Sephiroth, so the narrator can't be talking about himself...ohh wait! He is! Brilliant! I think that's it isin't it? This fanfic seems like it's sexual but it's not...it's a Sephiroth internal battle?
randomreview chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
hey! that was good. kinda short though.. lol
ShadowBeaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Very well written and I truly loved it. It was just worded beautifully and I give you my praise for it. :3 *gives nummy candies and cookdies*
Yusagi chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Who is Clone no. 1?

I thought it might be Aeris, but hm...

UNtil I know, I can't really judge it, can I?
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
M, good writing; can't wait to see more of your work.

I can't believe people had to be outright _told_ who the characters were though! I figured it out between the fourth- and third-to-last paragraphs! Ah well, I watch so much anime I guess I'm just more used to picking up subtleties.

Matao,

BloodRaevynn
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow, that was both creepy and beautiful at the same time. Awesome work!
Taney chapter 1 . 5/8/2005