Reviews for Castaway
Sorehai chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was so...beautiful. I was taken in by the entire story. It was so detailed and emotional. I sense a hint of darkness in it as well. This was really written well. I would like to see more of this writing. Particularly another chapter from this fiction. May I just say, if you do add another chapter, wil you reveal the two characters? I have a feeling one of them is Sephiroth. I think this because the description of one of them fit him perfectly. I have a guess to who the other one is but I won't say. Excellent job. This immedialty caught my attention. Bravo.
Gen Masho Rajura chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
About all I can say is...breathtaking.
Cat Alex chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I'm with Noacat on this one. So... velvety dark love. Those words popped into my head as I read it. I know, it makes no sence, but just... feel with me here. I love those qualities it bears, along with the possessiveness that's never far from... Sephiroth? I hope I'm not wrong - it sounds like those crazy Aeris and Sephiroth kids. Heh heh. Wonderful stuff. I'm wondering, no... longing for more, but I understand if it's a one time thing. Mysterious. Add mysterious to the List. Luv, CA _
Silent Comet chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Who is it? And are you going to continue this? I must know... This was really well written, considering how little information was given. No names, minimal details, very nicely done.
Noacat chapter 1 . 5/8/2005