Reviews for Bad Boy vs Bad Girl
Dsman chapter 1 . 3/3
all she did was cut off their hair
JEGO chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
layout sucked

nice story none the less
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Funny, but maybe a little too focused on hair and property destruction...

Curious ending. Funny stuff. Nice work.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hmm, I didn't get the uproarious laughter you got sir, but I did find very funny. A five out of five.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
HA, HA, HA! (wipes away tears)

That "God Schooley, God McCorkle" thing was pure genius. I loved it, as you can see. I... I had a laugh attack! Wait, hang on...

OK, I'm better now. What a brilliant piece of work. Absolutely fantastic! Hope to hear more from you soon.

:) [infinity sign]

Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Good story. It was really funny but why couldn't Kim and Ron work together to rule the world and be the Master and Mistress of darkness. Oh well.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I thought this was rather humorous and I applaud the concept. I don’t have any problem with the format and I wonder why anyone would. Some areas were flat or of questionable taste but I do believe that ‘The Gods’ at the end reclaimed all. It’s the imagination and the creativity and the willingness to do something different like this that is part of what it (Fan Fiction) is all about and that I also applaud.

The Wise Duck
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
just great, it was fun to read it, excellent
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
very funny
CharmedMilliE chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
i thought it was good. lol.
Netherwood chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Oh, this is freaking hilarious! I love this. Great ideas in there. You should think about doing an expanded version of this. It would be amazing!
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ha! I loved this. That is by far one of my fav show. Great job. I couldn't stop laughing.
Shortness chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Now that was cute. Really cute. I Luved it.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
ROFL! This evil story was just too EVILLY FUNNY! LOL!

I really enjoyed this one, especially with the touch of the Gods! :)

Hms, I wonder how many other scripts were toss aside that the viewer never got to see... I can foresee many more such fun stories if given the chance. LOL! :)

Please write more! :)

PS Check out my evil KP Story :)
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
HAHAHAHA poor Shego! hahaha i would've loved to watch Evil Kim chasing down a screaming Shego hahahaha