Reviews for Brothers in Arms
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
'Great... The battle is on... I wonder if we can see Blade in action... Nice fic, man... Hopefully there will be more things to come...'

Keep up the good work... Update sooN!
Gojiro17 chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
im glad my info helped. call me a samurai nut but if i has to face a GINN welding dual katanas then i would tuck my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye. well that GINN and its pilot Un-No is going to Play a big but small part in my first story.

well update soon:)
Daniel Lynx chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
First off thanks for enlightning me on the whole Snake Eater thing...

Centurious brought up a good point in the review, I think you should let the readers know what the Russian words Kevin is using in the fic.

I'm glad to see I wasan't the only mad about Mu's Death in the end of Seed

Now when I wasa mentioning about Flay, I meant when She was with La Cruset, and when he was about to encounter the Archangel and the Dominion, he sent Flay out in an escape pod, with a data disk concerning the specs on the Freedom and Justice, and your response to Bigronniel17's review gots me wonder what will Kevin upgrade to when it comes to piloting a moblie suit, and now I'm curious to know if Kevin knows the Desert Tiger, will what happens in the Desert change in any way

On a further note to be honest in the beginning I really didn't like Flay a lot, after she sees the ship her father's on gets blown up, before she was threatening to kill Lacus, and after that whole incident she become cold and manipulates Kira into fighting and being an overall complete Bitch. I wasn't till the end that I got to admit I feel sorry for how she died, but I'm curious as to what will happen that will keep her alive hope to see an update soon
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
'this is quite nice... Kevin Walker or the Crimson Tiger... He's cool. Well, everything is going according to the time line of Seed Universe... Let's just see how Kevin here changes the destiny of this legged ship...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update soon!
Centurious The Azure chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Great story so far, I really like your character Kevin Walker he is such a bad ass just Snake.

But I do have one question,what is the english translation for the words solkin syn and tovarish?(I think that probably means friend or brother,but I am not very fluent in the russian language so please enlighten me)

Keep up the good work!
Gojiro17 chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
this is a very nice update. know i know that kevin and Snake have more in common. about the junk guild thing i read the manga Seed Astray and i Goin to email you a pic of a samurai custom GINN, maybe it will give you ideas for other weapons for the tiger.

oh yeah there should be more reviews than this this is a great story! update!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
This is only the third chapter, and it's already so good.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
No one ever said war was pretty. But if someone isn't willing to stand against psychopaths and sadists, then we're all doomed. Great chapter.
Gojiro17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
you know i agree with daniel, kevin sounds a lot like solid snake not that its a problem. this is going up on my fav list because this could be a good hit for seed. oh yeah to add will he be making custom weapons to his GINN, and what is the new color?
Daniel Lynx chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
You're right about it having aspects of Bloody Roar, but the game that stick out the most in my opinion is Metal Gear Solid, and the whole Snake eater add to that statement, I actually like to see where this goes, and you weren't the only one that was disatisified with the whole end to Gundam Seed, with Mu ending up killed protect the Archangel from that bastard Azrael, and me feeling sorry for Kira when that sick fuck Le Cruset killed Flay when the surviors of the Dominion were trying to get to the Archangel, and maybe even they Rescue Flay before hand when La Cruset had her
White Shadow chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Can't wait to see the relationship between Invictus and Kevin. Keep em coming.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Well it's about time! It looks good!
White Shadow chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Woah. Nice start, man. Can't wait for th next chap. Keep it up!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17