Reviews for Brothers in Arms
knightblazer85 chapter 18 . 6/1/2006
Gundam wing-zero is back in the air.

it would have been cooler with the Angel wings from Endless Waltz but Kevin'll be a more worthy pilot than Hiro Yue or Zechs Marchiz
Cocytus The Lake of Despair chapter 35 . 4/22/2006
I would have to say go with the Zero Custom on this one. Unless you plan to make the Wings Beam Rifle as powerful as the Zeros Buster Rifle. Or if you plan to give the Wing the Zeros Buster Rifle. Either way. But it has to be at least on par if not more so with the Wing Zero which you used for the Sturmfalke.

Don't Fear the Reaper,

Death the Destroyer of Worlds
Cocytus The Lake of Despair chapter 36 . 4/6/2006
DUDE! WTF! I JUST HAPPENED TO READ THE COMMENT ABOUT XENOGEARS AND XENOSAGA NOT BEING RELATED! MAN XENOSAGA IS THE FRICKING PREQUEL TO XENOGEARS! THERE ARE GOING TO BE 3 PARTS IN ALL AND ITS GOING TO BE FRICKING AWESOME! And great story can't wait for the rest of the sequel!

Death, The Destroyer of Worlds out

*static*
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
Hey Solid do you mind reading through my story and giving me some reviews. I figure that since you are one of the best authors out there you could give me some helpful advice. Also when is Ken going to get the Preybird. I also figured out that you planned to use the sattlelites as a way to recharge the batteries until you put the NJC in.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
I figured it out! In Birds of a Feather you are going to pair Falcon up with Miriallia after Tolle dies aren't you.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 36 . 9/29/2005
Finally got 'round to finishing. Loved Birds of a Feather, found this absolutely BRILLIANT as well.

So a few comments here...

Chapter 3: Well, NOW they have Snake Eater in MGS. Look around... But then Chapter 6 suggests that you know. XD

6: Now that I've read BoaF, the similarity between Kevin's and Ken's words to Natarle was... amusing, to say the least.

14: Slight error in your AN. It should have been "my reasoning was that Racher is a KNOWN factor", Kevin having been trained by Andy before.

21: Was, to say the least, confusing. I still haven't figured out why the Zero System, pardon my expression, screwed up...

22: Yes, Garcia survived. Interestingly enough, he did have an observation area of his own on Artemis that apparently didn't get wrecked during Phase 6. How he managed to survive a crashing Moebius, don't ask me. Maybe there WAS a secret conspiracy involving him, Mwu, and Andy that involved secret physical alterations... though you DID already mention this in 23's AN.

23: Yes, Lowe happened to be secretly watching the fight and got Kira from Strike's cockpit to Malchio's house. Oh, and no such thing as too much detail... Only incorrect and too little.

24: First thing that got me, your saying Carter was Liquid and Tyler/Invictus as Solid. Then who's Solidus? One of those Carter's breeding for use?

25: Yes, I too was taken in by your characterisation of Tyler.

32: I was kinda surprised that you made Rau a "SEEDling" too, since he wasn't one in the canon.

34: FYI, "Who Dares Wins" was a TV show too. XD

35: Boss, eh? Well, yeah, it was reminding me of the relationship between Kevin, Tyler and Carter - So like Big Boss and the Snakes...

Yeah, it would be wise to find some copies of Astray and check around the Sahakus, the interaction between Kevin and Mina would make for gripping reading, seeing the two engaged in intellectual combat.

Right, that's about it... So, you can go not do anything about this, or you COULD offtopic and combine your response to the BoaF reviews with yours to this. :P
Infinite Freedom chapter 34 . 9/17/2005
What happened Kevin and Cagalli went back to the island? Could you please tell me in Moments and Memories.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh yeah Solid, to be honest I never took the Death Blossom system into account I was just taking a shot in the dark. Also I meant to say the Tallgeese I
NukeDawg chapter 36 . 8/25/2005
Ok now that surprised me, sending this in, well basicly the same as I said in the last one and I can't wait to see what roles you will give everyone that didn't die in the story that did in the series
Infinite Freedom chapter 28 . 8/15/2005
Out of curiosity What DID Kevin say to Frank?
Infinite Freedom chapter 35 . 8/14/2005
sorry what I meant to say about the Heavyarms is that its gattling guns are beams weapons instead of shell firing weapons. And that is the Altron that was used in Endless Waltz
Victor L chapter 36 . 8/10/2005
Again, awesome job on this. Heck, sometimes I forget Kevin Walker isn't a part of the SEED universe.
Infinite Freedom chapter 36 . 8/7/2005
Hey Solid in Call to Arms could you include the Heavyarms or the Altron Gundam
Infinite Freedom chapter 25 . 8/6/2005
This is hilarious.
bloodyknight85 chapter 36 . 8/2/2005
'Preparations for Second Bloody Valentine War has begun, i see... I don;t know if this is for prevention or solution to this war... I must say, Carter has something on his sleeves... However, Kevin will be ready for him i suppose... Look forward to your next few fics, dude...'

Keep up the good work and update sooN!
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »