Reviews for Returning Home
I find it really annoying when writers try so hard for their character not to be a Mary-Sue that the OC turns out to be more annoying because of the flaws.
Anon chapter 53 . 6/24
What a wonderful tale... but the ending makes me think of exactly why could not bear to be immortal... unless, of course, it was to be with Legolas XD
ViewerOfTheMany chapter 53 . 4/26
To start, I'm going to first point out that this story was not "bad". I've read a lot worse stories in my day. However, I was not very impressed with most of the content in this Fan Fiction. Developing a romantic connection between a Canon character and an original character is not an easy thing to do, and I believe you could have done it a lot better. Aria was a very awful MarySue and often left me cringing at the thing she said and did. Half of the time I was convinced I was reading a Lord of The Rings/Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover. There were some obvious flaws with her powers and MarySue-ish-ness. She had NO imperfections. Why would Legolas fall for her before they even truly knew eachother? That confused me. Anothet topic: Grammar/Content... Almost half of the story I was saying 'huh?' Or 'what did that mean?'. It took away from the plot and seed of the story. I'm sorry, but I do not think I will be stopping by to read anymore of your Legolas/blatantly-obvious-MarySue fics again.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Oh dear. I was struggling with this since you gave your Mary Sue main character ridiculous superpowers, but you know what finally put me off continuing your story? "Yes! A million times yes!" Gag.
Tauriel117 chapter 53 . 2/2/2014
Hello, there! I know you finished this story in 2005 and I am writing this in 2013, but I love your story. Please,write more! And LegolasOC are even better. I am myself a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings.
Best wishes,
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 53 . 12/24/2013
Absolutely amazing story!
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 53 . 11/23/2013
Such a lovely story! :) I enjoyed reading it very much so thank you for writing it! 3
misuky7 chapter 53 . 11/20/2013
This was breathtaking, and very well written. The chapters were many but not too long. I adore this story. I am sad their friends died but excited that they had Maldamiriel and Maldor. :3
AliceMiceva chapter 53 . 6/12/2013
Oh my God, I'm crying! It's beautiful! You're awesome!
SCREAMM chapter 53 . 1/3/2013
beautiful ending!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Aww, how lovely
ariah23 chapter 53 . 7/3/2012
just truly amazing!
Udumuhv chapter 53 . 4/10/2012
Yay, managed to finish it in one day!xD

I'm too tired to leave a long review (it's about 3am now), so only one word: AMAZING!:)
Glory Bee chapter 51 . 4/9/2012
Such a beautiful and moving description of the birth of those precious babies. :)
brokenmusicangel96 chapter 53 . 3/9/2012
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I absolutely ADORED this story! it was beautifully written and...oh I don't even know how to describe it! Wonderful, is a right word, I think! aha!

Legolas... *drool drool*

Anyways...great job! Keep it up! :)