Reviews for Storm
Vi chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
um, you relize that al calls ed Ni-san, not Ni-chan, don't you?
Gelendra chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Nice. I'm a recent FMA fan (as in of this morning, when a friend finally let me borrow the first manga) though it was recommended to me by a reviewer that since I have a fondness (read: addiction) for stories with brothers and non-yaoi relationships, FMA would be right up my alley. They were right, and so were you when you said it's hard to find fics of them as just brothers. This is going on my favs list.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very cute fic.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
What a horrible lie! You said there are 500 words when there are really 501? For shame! O

I'm just teasing. :p

Heh, the Elrics are so cute as puny kids. D'aw. I like the little time lapse forward at the end there. It was sort of... sad, but sweet. Bittersweet is the word for that, right? Eh, I think so, anyway. XD

Wonderful job, especially if this was your first! :)
kawaiialchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i love this its so cute
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is lovely! I like that it focuses more on Al than Ed...there aren't nearly enough of those, and I think there's a lot more to Al's character than most people give him credit for. You've done a lovely job of illustrating him. _
Halfsan chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
YAY! Im first to review! That fic was great. I absolutly loved it! Very heartwarming... I liked it...