Reviews for The Saga Begins
A nony mouse chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
u know i hate u for makin tyler gay in your crappy stories
Iniysa chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
LOL! I loved it!

Lauren
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Well-I think my ditzyness is showing. I forgot to review! Bad me! BAD BAD Me! But this was a great fic, and I LOVED it! Hehehe...Star Wars...reminds me of a friend of mine and me-we have a running joke about Ewen McGregor in Jedi robes...la drool...oh, umm...never mind. Again, great job! More Silent Heartbeats! More more more!
Houdini's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
i'm one of IronPineappleBerrie's friends and i just wanted to say... DID YOU KNOW APPLE CORES FLOAT? sorry if you wanted to say that berrie but i did first ;-D
CrazyInsane chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
LOL, I like, I like! That was great...and what about bein too old to trick-or-treat? I say you're never too old :-)
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
LoL! how kewl! yeah, i noticed the applecores! that was a really good story! and i luv silent heartbeats, too. that was sooooo funny! i cant waite to read your next story.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Cool! I love Star Wars! Doesn't everybody? Great fic, as always I adore it! Keep writing!
sweetstuff16399 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
that was very funny! lol cute story
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
LOL. And I say again, LOL. I was snickering throughout this entire story. Great job, Maureen! So funny! I loved how you put the lyrics to the Weird Al song in here too. That just added to the story and made it even more funny. I'm still laughing just thinking about it. Very cool. Definately going on the favorites list. And I noticed the floating apple core thing. Awesome fic, Maureen.
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Weird Al is my idol! I won't talk about my dislike for SW, but...the song is cool.("This is the Mad Cow & Maureen psychic hotline, how may I help you?" ;) And the fic was cool, too :D. I would pay to see Jamie in his SW boxers, wouldn't you?
BE-A-TLE chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
There, read and reviewed! Good story..intresting. MB said she knew The Saga Begins would work. Good job
Tinabedina chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
LOL. Strange but funny fic.