Reviews for Tea
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very nice peek into why Zuko hates "tea" so much. Loved it. Please please continue it!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great story, I think that you should definally continue it. That sick and twisted Zhao, needs to learn some lessons about the coincinces of his actions. I would love to see Zuko kick his ass like he did at the Northen Watertribe. That battle was pretty awesome. Anyway I will put this on alert just in case you do decide to continue. :D
SparkyWolfDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I know this is gonna make me sound all pervertish, but I actually enjoy reading sories like this. *sweatdrops* You know...for the raw emotions and stuff. Don't blame me I watch to much Law and Order.(the rape one)
Thomson chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Yuck! Zhao that dirty bastard! I totally hate him, but your story was well written. You should continue it to have Zuko possibly save Aang when Zhao goes after him.
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ew, was Zhao contemplating him and Aang together? I can't see it... well I can, but Zuko and Zhao is way hotter. Zhao is totally dominate and this was real dark and that strange arousing thing happened when ever rape comes into play between two totally hot characters, if you catch my flow ;). Great job!
IamtheSatansmistress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Okay, okay, okay. Wait...WTF? T_T

This really weirded me out. I hope Aang doesn't get raped. POOR ZUKO! Jeezus! Thsi really freaked me out. SO um, yeah...
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"Unhand me!" It would have been quite commanding… if the child Prince's voice wouldn't have cracked."

That made me so sad for him :[

But this was really great, it was disturbing (in a good, good way for this type of story) without being gross and overbearing. It was kind of heart-wrenching but not depressing. I don't know what I'm saying, you just did an awesome job and I'd love to read more.
Contained Within A Box chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
;.; POOR ZUKO! -sobs- Very well written. Is there more? I'm about to go check!
penName111 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh please contine, this is great!
pixistixs chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OMG Zhao's a child molestor. ;.;

Aang's gonna get raeped next isn't he? T_T
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I figured that out of all the people to be that twisted... Zhao had to be the one...
Amaurea6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Really? Disturbing.
CRDInactive chapter 1 . 4/27/2008

*Claws eyes out*

poor Zuko

poor Aang

my poor virgin eyes

Akina: O pleaase you're eyes areb't that virgin.

Haruko: Quiet! we don't want the children to know that.

Aang: I am NOT a child!

Haruko: Of course not, and I am a ten foot tall flying purple people eater with one eye and one horn.
KnightRayne25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh yeah that was positively twisted, well written, but twisted. Almost makes me want to stop drinking tea; (wont though as I am as addicted to the stuff as Iroh is).
KRenee chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
*twitch twitch* Zhao: *ponders possibilities* Translation: Zhao: *wonders how much he can make poor little avatar scream*

FECKING PEDOPHILE. I always KNEW something was weird about hikm. . FREAK. *thros rocks at him*

Now that I'm done with that, This was very fun to read. I enjoyed it throoughly.(because she's a completle rape-pervert). It was well written and everything. Very nicely done. :) I can't wait for the possible sequel. :) (Translation: I HOPE OLDER!ZUKO GETS RAPED AGAIN BY ZHAO! YAY.) That would make my day... AEHM. Okay. Well, I'm done here. Have a lovely life. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »