Reviews for Caught in the Moment
pusa.is.me chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Ah. Neji's last line sent fuzzy wuzzy bunnies cartwheeling in my stomach. Yosh!
Kari-Kateora chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
D'awwww, I adored chapter three. XD So sweet.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Interesting style, it definitely kept the quick pace, but this style seems a little forced. But it was a refreshing read!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
Wahh! dont insult shikamaru! he wouldn't give meaningless gifts in the first place!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
In the beginning, I was wary of reading this because I'm not the greatest fan of happy ever after endings, but then I finished it and I decided that I lved it!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
Sorry, can you clear up if Yashamaru is a female/male? It keeps changing!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
I had never really though of the sannins working as a team. good job in its originality!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
the beginning was inspiring! Love the way it repeats the waited part, then the italics!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
I prefer Nejiten to any other pairings, and this was a pretty good one! No grammatical errors at all! In regards to the disclaimer, I totally agree!
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
I love it when you praise sakura's growth! Lol
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
:) sasuke has never been able to show his emotions around sakura, other annoyance (one of the traits I hate) but here is proof tht he loves her more than his own life :)
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
this is so heartbreakin! But at the same time I love it! Especially how you portrayed sakura, as the sun, forever out of reach 3
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
it seemed like the story of sakura, sasuke, and naruto, but the sannin's seem much closer than tht :) I like wat uve done here :)
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
sometimes it pisses me off tht he never tells her his feelings for her, but you made this super cute!
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010