Reviews for Time
Michelle W chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Very interesting twist on two great shows! Which doctor? Ninth? From the description, I'd say Ninth. (But David Tennant is awesome!) I just recently started watching Doctor Who on BBC America, and I was fotunate enough to start it from the second episode, (and I wish I'd started watching it sooner!) Smallville, on the other hand, I watched from "Pilot" to "Finale." Great job!
Phantom Dennis chapter 59 . 6/2/2011
This is a bit of a Gainax Ending here. I can't help thinking this is not the true ending as a lot of plotlines are left dangling.
Phantom Dennis chapter 54 . 6/2/2011
What's Next? Pop Quiz, Hotshot? Loved the Terence Hill, refereces though I can't see this particular Trinity napping on a litter behind a horse.
Phantom Dennis chapter 51 . 6/2/2011
Does Issac Mendez draw Warrior Angel.
Phantom Dennis chapter 48 . 6/2/2011
"You read about Season 4 on the internet? After all my warnings?" asked The Doctor disbelievingly.

"You've seen Seasons 1 to 3 - it shouldn't come as that much of a surprise to you that I'd do something like that," said Chloe.

Yep. This the same doctor who never suspected Rose was actually going to try to save her father's life alright.
Phantom Dennis chapter 46 . 6/2/2011
I had to look up some of the people. When I think of St. Elsewhere, I think of the Voice of KITT, HACK, Vir Cotto, and the Electric Car guy. You'd have to be a comic book fan to recognized the name of Lana Lang in the 80s, as she'd only appeared in Superman III, and it's no that unusual of a name some people might even spell it Lange. I wonder whether you are going deal with Tommy Westphall hypothesis which doesn't make much sense to me, unless Tommy has Franklin RIchards to create a world. Scanning RObert Wisden's IMDB page, I am at a loss as to who the Angel is supposed to be.
Phantom Dennis chapter 41 . 6/2/2011
I'm surprised Lana hasn't met any Smalls yet. I keep waiting for someone to call Billy Tate a weasel.
Phantom Dennis chapter 40 . 6/1/2011
Glovers plural. I was wondering if you were going to work in Crispin somewhere. THe story predates 07 so I guess you're covered on the Master continuity. THe dead guy in the photo, I can't think of a reason it would be Whitney or Adam Knight. I'm not sure if the Jensen Ackles character is dead yet in this continuity. It might be a Winchester brother Chloe is seeing.
Phantom Dennis chapter 36 . 6/1/2011
Hmmm. Never got the opportunity to see the "New Batch" but I know the Trump-like mogul who owns the hotel is going to be familiar Chloe and Lex.
Phantom Dennis chapter 29 . 6/1/2011
Strange how I missed the first time that the clues pointed to the DC comic story "Identity Crisis". Perhaps because I've never read it and relied on spoilers. It's puzzling what this has to with Rose, Chloe, SV Lana, & L&C Jimmy 1. Speaking of Landes, any possibility of them intersecting with Nick Landes of Special Unit 2?
Phantom Dennis chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
With all the time-travel and parralel worlds, Ocaam's Razor raised it's head and the simplest explanation turns out to be the true one.
Phantom Dennis chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
I just can't see Lex fooling Chloe very long with this charade. It would require a lot of effort to stay in character.
Phantom Dennis chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Because we want to! Because want to! Chloe trying to sleep or mentioning sleep becoming a plot point at this time.
Phantom Dennis chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
The statement about the 9th doctor not blending in put me in mind of the what would happen if the 6th doctor entered this scene. 9 is the least colorful doctor after all. He's the most likely to blend in Sin City. Not even any question marks. Any plans to include the Superboy TV Series? Stacy Hadiuk had the most screen-time as Lana Lang, up until about SMALLVILLE's 3rd season, I would guess. SUPERBOY was only a half-hour show but it had a much smaller cast. Interesitingly one-time Bond George Lazenby was Jor-EL in this series. (The Jor-El and Lara turn out to be impostors, but they were taken from Clark's memories.) TV alsys seems to favor British actors for Jor-El.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 59 . 8/17/2007
I love this story! Please don't leave it as "just a dream" theory. must have more!

*crawls off to reread story*

I will be waiting!