Reviews for Reasons
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Seems like a good reason to me on why Don just doesn't make his move. Nice story.
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh, that was beautiful. Short and sweet, and well-thought out. Thanks!
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Lol,right(the AN). I really think you should have a chapter it which Don asks her and she tells him because she wants everyone to know that her heart is taken. It belongs to Don.
SD chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
You should do a second chapter, on Don asking Terry about the ring and then Don finding out that it was her dead grandmothers ring that she wares to remember her gradmother! Then they should go out! That would be awsome! **smiles**
MissCongeniality chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I liked your writing and I thought it wa good, but your topic didn't really thrill me because I'm a very enthusastic DOn/Terry 'shipper. I think there might be other reasons Terry wears her ring and I would like to see more happy D/T fics!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Nice filling in the blanks. I hope to see more Numb3rs fic from you!
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Yay! We finally have some awesome Don/Terry drabble! Thanks a bunch for this story - I just hope the characters get a move on and start dating. This was wonderful.
tanner chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Very nice. I liked the feel of the first few paragraphs. I hope you write more Don and Terry fic.
Lour chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Good, but it made me a bit sad.
jessie3 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was awesome. Seriously, I really enjoyed it. Short but sweet (or bittersweet rather). I think you got Don's character down very well, and the entire thing seemed very believable. I would love it if you continued this some how. Got a whole "Reasons" series going or something ;-)

Wonderful story. I hope you write more. (This fandom would thank you, and so would I)