Reviews for Paths of Revenge
dacandymancan chapter 22 . 8/13/2005
and Folleni kept a relenting hail of bullets upon the car.? erm sint it meant 2 be unrelenting? not relenting?

but nise story
Aaron Gamemaster chapter 22 . 8/12/2005
Too lazy to log in.

I can't believe it's finally over! That story was supreme, nice closure. Can't wait to see more from you :)
Jin chapter 14 . 8/8/2005
“TOP-SECRET-DO NOT TOUCH, OR YOU WILL BE VIOLATING WITH FBI LAWS” its kinda funny how they make it so obvious *points* lol anyways good story. they must be stupid or something...
Metal Harbinger chapter 21 . 8/7/2005
Interesting twist with the Mafia ambush and kind of hilarious too with the disgruntled civilian, all those people do is get in the way anyway and if you do shoot them you'll usually have a damned cop on you right away.

Good action sequence with the helicopter chasing the cars too.
Aaron Gamemaster chapter 21 . 8/5/2005
Excellent... I thought that would be that last chapter, but I'm glad it's not. Nice yellow Sentinel ;) Can't wait for the ending. Peace
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 20 . 8/4/2005
Nice, a little more descriptions would be good. But anyway, damn! This is something that Rockstar should look into.

Keep up the awesome work!
Metal Harbinger chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
Great action sequence, I would like to see something like that in an actual game right there, that would so be the SHIT!
AdoptedThugfan00787 chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
THIS IS A FUCKING GREAT STORY!
Aaron Gamemaster chapter 19 . 7/28/2005
Update now! Please! Very good J-O-B man, this story is excellent!
Tesuma chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
I really like this story. totally awesome
Aaron Gamemaster chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
Excellent two chapters... can't wait to see what happens next. Can't wait to find out how he gets revenge ;)
Metal Harbinger chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
That was a pretty good conclusion to this chapter, definitely a good reminder of the difficult, but enjoyable (now that I look back upon it) Big Smoke mission "Wrong Side of the Tracks."

Take care man and looking forward to the next chapter!
Actionmax chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
A comeback in Liberty City. Great.
Metal Harbinger chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
A brief, but still good novelization of the "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's" mission, good work.
Metal Harbinger chapter 14 . 7/20/2005
Hey man, I'm back for the first time in nearly two weeks and it was good to incorporate another actual San Andreas mission into the game.

Yeah, I feel you on the shitty ass internet connection too man...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »