Reviews for Unprotected
Lana chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is -sob- so beautiful! I would love to see a second chapter of this, where Peter finally returns to Wendy again ... but really that was BEAUTIFUL! Great job!
teanotes chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i can honestly say that this is in my top favorite fics of all time
everything was so necessary, from the actions and dialogue i just URHG

thank you so much for writing this; you deserve every compliment in the universe because this is too beautiful uwu
AliBelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
yay chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was really impressive and nice.
giraffe95 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love the exposed vulnerability of the story, how it manages to be sensual but doesn't lose the innocence, and the lovely dialogue. The sunset reference was a perfect final touch. Great, great stuff.
secondaryonly chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow... so bittersweet :]

I love how you portrayed Peter, so naive and young.

:D
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
My insides were doing cartwheels while reading this! So. Much. Tension. Love this piece lots! )
gildedbutterflies chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
uh this story hurts my heart /3 but it's still wonderful.
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is a beautiful story. _ Thanks for writing this!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I do love angsty romances. lol. The ending of the movie really doesn't make sense (Peter gone forever? Even in the book he comes back for her a few years for spring cleaning.) and this is just lovely. I really like how, even though the end is sad, there's hope, and even Wendy is quite sure he'll come back. (I think he does too.) Thank you for posting this. I haven't review before apparently (oops, lol), but I've read this many times.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So wonderful and amazing it hurts! What a bittersweet tale. How did you come up with it?

Great job done!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Found this story through a recommendation sight and it is just absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for writing it.
deews chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Oh wow. This hurt so very, very much!
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This one is really good. Peter Pan willingly links himself to her while Wnedy sends him away for his own good. Quite the exchange of their usual roles.
VenusStar825 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I have to beg you. Please write more. Your story is possibly the best I've read, and I want more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »