Reviews for A wish your heart makes
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 19 . 7/31/2006
wow! ok, that was...shocking. in a good way.

i kinda just jumped out of my seat and yelled what?. im surprised the neighbours didnt complain.

mara
EriksLuv chapter 25 . 8/16/2005
This was a very good fic! Bravo! You even made me like Raoul, and I hate him! Your Raoul was very sweet and caring, but he also saw what was on the inside of people! I especially liked the way you did the begining of this chapter, it made me second guess myself about who was in the room with Meg! First I thought it was Raoul, then Erik, then Raoul again! Wrte more wonderful stories like this PLEASE!
HPROXMYSOX chapter 25 . 6/26/2005
Oh my goodness! I absolutely loved your phanfic! I think a sequel would be awesome; so if you've got the ideas, go for it! This last chapter was so beautiful! I was so happy for Erik and Meg! But for Chrisine and Raoul, that was kind of sad. But not everyone gets a happy ending, right? I really hope you'll write a sequel. Thanks for writing this one!
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 25 . 6/26/2005
*tear*tear* ::wipes them away: Oh, this eneding. I'm so glad that Meg and Erik got to be together happily! _ I really enjoyed this whole story, good job!

O, sequal you say? Sounds interesting... could it be how Erik and Meg's life is like after the fact? I'd be interested in seeing a sequal. _

By the way, your name sounds familier... :shrug: It's probably just me being mistaken.

HPROXMYSOX chapter 24 . 6/23/2005
ACK! That was a very short chapter. I hope you update soon. Of course, I'm not trying to rush you. Take your time, by all means!
fictiongurl chapter 24 . 6/23/2005
great chapter. i hope you update soon and not leave us wondering for a long time.
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 24 . 6/23/2005
O, who can it be at the door? I really hope everything gets straitened out soon. Poor Erik, I hope he's alright.

HPROXMYSOX chapter 23 . 6/22/2005
OMG! This is incredible! One of the few great E/M fics I've read! Honestly, there aren't enough people who fancy that pairing. But this is a very good fic. You're very good at showing the range of the human emotions in a short amount of time. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mysweetphantom chapter 23 . 6/20/2005
WAH! this chapter was good _ i really liked it, heck you even made me like christine a little.

cant wait to see what happens
twinlady chapter 23 . 6/20/2005
Aw... *does the happy dance* YESYESYES! How beautiful! It's so perfect! I love this...
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 23 . 6/20/2005
Awe, that's so sweet! _ I can't wait to see how Meg is when she wakes up. Keep up the good work. _

twinlady chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
No! Not Christine! She's had him enough! She can share, let Meg get him for once :) Good chap! I have to admit though, I giggled... Hehehe I'm sorry, it was just the wording of the subject matter. It was so sweet and innocent! Which is great! I don't quite like it when then Phantom is written like some brilliant lover or strange perve. He is just as new to this as Christine!

Anyway, that's my rant... I'm going to go cradle my sore mouth and new fillings. Til the next chap...
Flagger chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
Hehehe. Very nice. I want to see how this turns out. Please update soon.
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
O_O Dun dun DUN!

I can't wait to see how the next chapter goes. _ I'm also wondering what will happen when Meg wakes up...

ThePhantomsShadow chapter 21 . 6/16/2005
Interesting, how very interesting. I really hope that Meg and Erik end up together in the end.

And ouch for Erik's face and chest, yikes. I really like how this has played out, however. Very creative.

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »