Reviews for Resolutions
MasterKriebel chapter 50 . 2/4
Hooray! Atton’s no longer bound by his past.
MasterKriebel chapter 48 . 2/4
Hopefully they remembered to shut the door.
MasterKriebel chapter 47 . 2/4
Plus, Carth Onasi is waiting..,
MasterKriebel chapter 46 . 2/4
Very good!
MasterKriebel chapter 39 . 2/3
I like Visas being the new head of the council. She’s the best-suited as the voice of reason.
MasterKriebel chapter 36 . 2/3
Yes! You beautifully captured the core of Bastila’s concernsdid she embrace the dark side once again?
No, and even if she survives in the next chapter, she’s completed her arc.
MasterKriebel chapter 34 . 2/3
I think the worst of Atton’s fall is that he doesn’t see how good he was. He was a hero, not just some lovesick pilot. No matter how many jokes or snide remarks he tries to hide behind.
MasterKriebel chapter 30 . 2/3
Whoo boy, Atton’s having a rougher go than if Sion had tortured him.
MasterKriebel chapter 29 . 2/3
“He’ll turn up...at the morgue.” My dark side thought that line was hilarious.
MasterKriebel chapter 27 . 2/3
I know we’re supposed to be concerned about Atton, but Jolee’s thoughts on a new way to heal are a plot line I will view with great interest.
MasterKriebel chapter 21 . 2/3
Minor nitpick, but it looks like some words (cockpit?) are missing in the Mission/Dustil section. However, that didn’t stop me from enjoying the chapter immensely.
And, yay, back on Manaan. Let’s hope Revan didn’t kill the Progenitor all those years ago...
MasterKriebel chapter 20 . 2/3
Well, when you can't take the people you love to the big fight, it's hard for any romance to work. Glad Atton's not letting her go without a fight this time, though. :)
MasterKriebel chapter 15 . 2/2
Ha, called it! Was that "I'm just that good" a reference to Rosh Penin's "I'm so good"? I know those two are the same voice actor...
MasterKriebel chapter 13 . 2/2
A new student with too much of his father in him? I'm thinking Dustil.
MasterKriebel chapter 10 . 2/2
It's times like these that I'm glad that HK is still around.