Reviews for Resolutions
KingFlabadingon chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
LOL, hk and jolee...my prediction revan gonna do this kolto idea on the exiles 'wound'...already sad this story will eventually end :(
KingFlabadingdon chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
good...very good...awesome...flippin awesome...suspiciously awesome...FRIGGIN AMAZING! ps, just times this review for all chapters...
KingFlabadingdon chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
th end of yet another sitting- 10/10
KingFlabadingon chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
a good ol game of pazaak...
KingFlabadingdon chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
first of all, i hereby present u a medal for doing this, secondly, this is awesome, thirdly, revan- female? hmmm. fourthly, awesome.
sighclops chapter 52 . 12/25/2012
First of all, I never leave reviews, but this fic has left me no choice. I know I'm six years behind, but five days ago I started reading and I've hardly put it down since. It was the first thing I woke up to and the last thing I read before I went to sleep. I've never read a fanfiction that was so well-written! You're original characters are so well thought-out, and the plot was brilliant. Never have I cried while reading a fic on here, but towards the end I found that's all I was doing. It took me five days to read this, but I'm pretty sure I could've finished sooner if I wasn't so emotionally attached to it! The whole Macen-handwave thing got me every. single. time. Oh my god when she waved at the ship with his body in it I literally just broke down. The Thrakill brothers were absolutely brilliant, and at some points I really just wanted to hit them and at others I really, really liked them. I'm so glad that Lirik was redeemed (somewhat) and that you could see past just killing off all of the bad guys. I was most worried when everyone turned to the darkside through Dane, but you pulled it off really well. When everyone was turning I was just like NO NO NO, but it went really well with the story and I can see how it helped Atton. Your depiction of Atton was perfect, because despite what some people think, you can't forget your past just like that. Dane was absolutely amazing, she was so likeable and so real. I wasn't sure how I felt about Revan at first, but your Revan really blended with my ideal Revan, because even through the quest for the Star Forge she can't just forget about who she was. She can't be the light and fluffy character that many people depict her as. She's hard, cold, and genius. You accomplished so much with each character, and I can't describe how much I appreciate it.
I've learned a lot of lessons from reading this, not only to stop half-assing every single thing I write, but to really think about what I'm doing and just keep going, no matter what. I also learned that you can't be afraid of antagonizing your characters. This is my favorite work that I have ever read on this site, and you have my gratitude and also my congratulations for not only finishing such a massive story, but for finishing it well, which is just as difficult. The ending suited the entire story and left me in a measly puddle of tears, but I loved every moment of reading this fic. I know you probably won't see this six years after the fact, but I still needed to write this review for my sake, to get everything off my chest. You are truly talented.
JamesK716 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm glad someone else loves Bao-Dur as much as i do :)
Electric Splatter chapter 52 . 5/2/2012
This story is six years old? I don't care! I'm still reviewing. I took the time time read all 50 chapters, so I have a lot of things I've been holding in. One, you're hilarious. Seriously, I laughed out loud countless time while reading this. What makes it embarrassing is that I'm in a room at a computer by myself so my family probably thinks I'm nuts. Two, you finally gave me the closure the KOTOR II game stole from me. I started reading this mostly because I'm an Exile/Atton fan, but I quickly grew to love the story and even the other couples. I cheered for Mission and Dustil, Mira and Lirick, and Carth and Arax just as much as Dane and Atton. You made me want to cheer for them. That's what I think makes this story so great; you made me care about the characters. Three, I love Dane. She's the best version of the Exile I've seen. I wish we could be best friends. Four, your ending PHENOMENAL. Endings make me nervous because I'm worried the author will have a brilliant story and then ending sucks. Yours was golden. It was happy, but it had the right amount of nonhappy to make it realistic. Five, I want to express just how much of an awesome author you are. I like talent. You've got as much talent as Revan had Force power. To put it simply, you rock. Six, I have no idea what to do with myself now that I don't have this to read in my spare time.

Electric Splatter
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 51 . 2/20/2012
I loved this story! You are truly an amazing author with a fantastic imagination! I hope you will write more great stories like this one! Good luck with other future endeavors, and May the Force be with You :)
NotBob713 chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
I'd like to say that I'm bloody loving this, and I wish I had the patience to review more regularly, but I wanna read the next one so bad and blah blah blah.

Also, there's just too much for me to read it ALL in one sitting.

So I leave off here, at the 71st song.

I love this thing, and your characters are amazing, as is your rendition of the pre-exsisting ones!
NotBob713 chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
I couldn't go any longer without telling you how much I fucking love HK, and that I fucking love how you've portrayed him.

I'm reading this all nonstop, and I'm counting how many songs that've played so far. I'll give you the count at the end! D
AJRand chapter 52 . 11/18/2010
Holy crap. I read this story like a year ago, but I didn't have an account then so I couldn't add it to my favorites. I've literally spent all the time that has passed trying to find this story again. Today I came across it in another Author's Favorites, and am so excited.

-Ally
Abigail chapter 52 . 9/26/2010
Thank you for writing this story.
BBQ Platypus chapter 52 . 4/2/2009
I would like to include one little explanation to this positive review that I forgot to mention.

I feel the same way about this fic that I do about "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine." I thought DS9 was an excellent science fiction show when I watched it as a kid, and I still do. However, looking back on it now, it was NOT Star Trek. Thematically, it was far too different - Star Trek is an optimistic series about progress and exploration, not war and major story arcs.

Similarly, this was a terrific story, but as it went on, it felt less and less like Star Wars, until it barely resembled it at all. In the end, after all the horrifying things that all the characters had suffered through, the only thing that linked it to Star Wars were the characters (who were incredibly well-written and characterized). Not even the happy ending could change that.

KotOR II (which I loved) went about as far as a Star Wars property can get in terms of darkness and moral ambiguity without losing the inherent "Star-Warsiness." This story took those parts of KotOR II and turned them up even further. It explored and played around with the basic moral structure of Star Wars itself - even more than KotOR II did. However, in doing so, it sucked the optimistic Star Wars spirit out of it.

Now, I can't fault you for this - you did this for a reason, and you made it work. Never have I read a Star Wars fanfic in which the Dark Side had more ALLURE than in this one. You can actually see why someone would fall.

Also, while it isn't a Star Wars story, it IS a KotOR story. The question of exactly how far someone can fall and still be redeemed is a major theme of both games, and this story has it. Thus, although it doesn't fit with Star Wars, it fits in with Knights of the Old Republic. I didn't think that was possible, but then I read this story.

I hope that makes sense, and I've made clear what I mean. You're an excellent writer. After reading this, I just might actually write that epic Elder Scrolls fanfic I've been envisioning for over a year.

Cheers,

BBQ Platypus
BBQ Platypus chapter 51 . 4/2/2009
I have to say, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. The swearing was a tad bit jarring at times (course, I can understand why you'd be uncomfortable using "scrag," "spast," and "stang" all the time), but I got used to it pretty quickly.

There's little that hasn't already been said about this story, so I'll just say one thing that I don't think anyone else has mentioned yet - you write Jolee Bindo better than anyone else I've ever seen. That's all.
796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »