Reviews for Resolutions
azure orbis chapter 37 . 6/16
I'm hoping Bastila's not really gone. At least she did what needed to be done but this chapter's got me all angry and sad. Damn it, Atton how are you this easily turned? I appreciate the backstory for giving his character more reasons why he is the way he is but how could reliving memories turn him back into the person he was all those years ago? I hope Dane stops crying about the fool and takes some action instead.

And the strange part, I actually feel sorry for Lirik. I can feel his emptiness at losing something that's been so integral to him since birth. Perhaps this new sorrow can aid the Exile in some way? Or at least make him do something non-beneficial to the Sith cause? Maybe just a cat fight with Jude?
azure orbis chapter 31 . 6/15

And also wow. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse for these two. I kind of love Atton's decent into darkness and how the dark jedi used his past and lack of sleep to get to him. Damn it, HK! You and your big blabbering mouth! I do wish our girl could stop crying over him though. Not that fighting Atton seems like a good idea either. How about she stasis him and get some help from Jolee? If anyone understands the perils of love and the bad parts of it, that would be Jolee.
shadoefax chapter 51 . 8/26/2013
"so here it is. speak now or forever hold your peace." *holds peace for a very long time*
i cannot describe enough in words how beautifully this story was written, to such a high quality level! everything was perfectly structured!; plot, character development, realistic issues... i just could not believe this has ended, even if it was finished years ago!
my favourite character would have been revan. many others see her character as full-on light sighted and "free" , but you've really paid attention to the details and made her character more full filling and "revan" like; hard and brilliant, but broken. your "revan" is my fave.

- shadoefax
shadoefax chapter 46 . 8/26/2013
wow, loved this chapter, especially the part in which darth pulls out dane's memories
shadoefax chapter 44 . 8/26/2013
lol, revan practically immediately turns after she gets her memories back *thumbs up*
shadoefax chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
FallenMoose chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
Oops. Sorry for the blank review. :3
Anyway, I know this was made years ago but **** it. Here is my review.
I fell in love with this after the first few lines! Your writing style is amazing! If you've written a book let me know (I'd love to read it!).
Your characters are PERFECT. How can you think up such perfect names? When I make up a name for a character it takes so f***ing long and even then it doesn't seem right.. :(
Theres a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there but that's only natural. You're only human.
I swear, some of the moments in here made me cry and laugh. And trust me, I hardiy ever cry.
One more thing; Bao-Dur! My favorite character ever and you portrayed him perfectly. (Same with Atton, really). Also, Jolee and HK... OHMAHGAWD BEST EVER.
Now my rant is over and I shall be following the rest of your work intently.
FallenMoose chapter 52 . 5/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KingFlabadingdon chapter 51 . 2/4/2013
also, forgot to add, now here comes the cheesy bit, the story was so amazing, charcters so fulfilled, this has honeslty been the best read of my life and never has a story had such a lastign effect...ahem, chessy bit over. well done
KingFlabadingdon chapter 51 . 2/4/2013
time for my final review...hmmmmm...i really dont know where to begin. i guess ill start from the very beginning. i have played both of the kotor games and i was blown away by the symbolism and stories/ charaters etc in both. ( excuse my rather crap spelling). anywya, after finishng them both, i thought to my self, how the bloody hell is any one supposed to tie them together? that drew guy's book entteled revan or somin i tink failed, however i cant blame him. i digress, point is- urs was superb. characters amazing, the cahracter of dane was so perfectly done trhough showing her thoughts, and what she actually does etc, "Statement: Shit."- laughed so much. creating different atmospheres- flawless ( tension, battle scenes etc), i could go on but i tink i will just leave it at this was one hell of an experience. the only 'however' i have is( and i have no odea how u could have done it otherwise) that the charcters of revan and bastila were, not so much lacking, but different form what i think they should have been. i think this is just becasue of the fact that i loved the standard story so much, (of revan eng male, and falling in love wth bastila etc) that couldntt imagine anything else. i also think that the climax being dane vs revan was perhaps not as awesome as revan and dane vs the emperor or somin. to conclude- FRIGGIN AMAZING! not sure if this sums up what i think but hey, im no wrieter
KingFlabadingon chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
very emotional, got butterflies. cool
KingFlabadingdon chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
wow. very dark. thoroughly enjoying this
KingFlabadingon chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
LOL, hk and prediction revan gonna do this kolto idea on the exiles 'wound'...already sad this story will eventually end :(
KingFlabadingdon chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
good...very good...awesome...flippin awesome...suspiciously awesome...FRIGGIN AMAZING! ps, just times this review for all chapters...
KingFlabadingdon chapter 12 . 1/17/2013