Reviews for Follow Me Home
Kingryu chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is a great story. I really loved it.
Antsloth chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aaah ;; This is possibly the sweetest and most satisfying piece of fiction I have ever read. So beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I felt like I was there in that desert, living Ron's struggles and pain. I'm just tearing up here...
3therflux chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Y'know. I've always known Ron knew alot of stuff about surviving, too bad he could only tap into it by channeling his knowledge through his Kim hallucination!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Whenever I read a review for a story (either for one of mine or for someone else's) that includes some variation of the line "this is one of the best stories I've read on this site," the first thing that pops into my head is "I bet you say that to all the pretty ladies" (If it's one of my stories, my brain takes a step back and edits itself for gender before going off on its merry way while humming "I Feel Pretty.").

That said, I want you to know that I genuinely mean it when I say that this story is one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading on this site (whether you just so happen to be a pretty lady or not). From Ron's peculiarly Kim-centric eidetic memory (now with hallucinogenic properties!) to Ron's grim outlook on his place in the world and everything in between, you've presented a wondrous tale for us lucky folk out here on the intarwebz to enjoy at our leisure.

Out of everything I love about this story, I'd have to say that my favorite aspect is something I'm not even sure was intentionally done: the parallel to the "Footprints in the Sand" allegory. The differences are clear enough to muddy the waters (Ron's faith in Kim versus the faith of Footprints' speaker, Kim's lack of knowledge of her role versus Jesus' knowledge of his), but the similarities are enough to make me want to overlook the disparities (lots of sand).

Skycroft chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was a great read. Like hot chocolate or something...
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Cyberwraith Nine: I am honored to have read it.I agree with you a damn fine story.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Great story really liked the way his self doubts manifested themselves in his halucinations.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I liked it. It was very sweet and descriptive, although a little confusing with all the hallucinations. :)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Excellent. Great on the inner workings of a ravaged mind. Look forward to reading more of your material.
Pojko chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I loved it. One of the best one-shot stories I've ever read.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Other than being a little metaphor heavy in some places, this is definitely a superior story written about a difficult subject, that being a mind addled by physical trauma (obviously major concussion from his ill-fated bailout) suddenly forced into survival mode, especially when that mind belongs to Ron Stoppable. It would be interesting to know just how this changed Ron afterwards (I think it would have too).

Anyway, as always, your writing is very good, captivating and a pleasure to read.

The Wise Duck
WOPR chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow. One of the best I've read
SassMasterGeneral chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This is an great story, It was wonderfully done and pen'd. The ending surprised me like the ending of The sixth sense did.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
You should be proud of this story! The insight you gave into what the mind of Ron Stoppable would do was absolutely wonderful! I loved how the important people in his life (enemies, friends, and love intrests alike)helped him make it through more then one desert. It does seem to me that there might be a confession made within due time for the team...

I am going to put it on my favorites because it is a bon-diggity story!
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 1/14/2006

I just can't say enough about this story.

The way Ron's mind played itself and pushed forward was amazing to read.