Reviews for Rematch
butski chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is funny and well done.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
LOL! Beautiful! Very entertaining~!
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
HA! Poor Legolas, discovering the joys of a hangover. :P
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh my, poor Legolas XD

Somehow Gimli IS the winner after all.
Duhmenm chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
I was tempted, oh so tempted, to skip down to the end of the chapter to see what Gimli was up to and whether or not his tatic would work, but I held myself so i'm very proud of me. It's rather funny how childishly Gimili behaved about this, but I can image their bickers going far beyond just fighting and this was flat out hilarious! I had no idea who I wanted to cheer on, and I felt so bad for Legolas cause the poor baby had to take that whole thing down but on the other hand, I didn't want Gimli to be the sore loser so there was a bit of internal conflict over something this prideful banter, lol, but I couldn't stop laughing when Gimli's plan backfired on him. The poor guy! But it seems Legolas is not totally immune and I bet Gimili is probably off formulating a plan or something. And Legolas didn't know what a hangover was...hahah, priceless. This was a VERY fun read. I give it an A
Ybs chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Really good. Like it a lot.
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Gimli beaten again serves him right lol!
Avalon Estel chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Wonderfully hilarious! I really liked it. Gimli should have known better. Your grammar skills are really good, so you shouldn't worry about it. Good luck in the Mithrils!

ashlyns chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
great job, i liked it alot. lol. awesome
Romen chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
rotfl. poor legolas! his victory didnt last long, did it?
MischievousPuck chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. I liked the add scene too. So this was an added plus. Great job.
Faerlas chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
HEHEHEHEHEHE! Quite funny! I think your grammar is as good as mine, and my native language is english. Good job!
Laiquendi chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Hi there ! this is great ! I really enjoyed reading it, it had some very funny moments and the characters were perfect ! You should think about continuing it !
almostinsane chapter 2 . 5/8/2005