Reviews for It runs in the family
Guest chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
I have a character.
Name : Tar Suvro
Gender : Female
Species : Markazian
Species Description: resemblance to humans except for pointy ears, arrow like tail, purple pale skin
Notable Details: black hair, green eyes, and small scar on chin
Home Planet : Markazia
Galaxy : Polaris
Reason for coming to Solana : to escape Tacyon's clutches
Attire : Thermaflux armour and nav unit, along with telekinetic gloves, and knee high boots.
Age : sixteen
Personality : courageous, loves high tech weapons, kind, and willing to risk her life for others.
Former job : Imperial Captain for Tacyon
History : Unknown
New job : weapons dealer
Guest chapter 50 . 7/26/2015
I liked the story, very hilarious. I almost died laughing (not literally, of course) and I have one character.
NAME: Zeph Astroidal
Species: Lombax
Home Planet: Metropolis, Kerwan
Personality: Likes riddles, blowing things up in her garage, and smacking things with tools. Also likes repairing things, of course and is clumsy.
Clothes: A short sleeved repairman outfit, a hat like Ratchet's from the first game and knee high boots.
Job: Repairing ships, formerly space pirate
Age:25
Guest chapter 50 . 7/26/2015
Good story. A little odd, but humorous. Very humorous.
Suggestions: I thought of a character that could be useful for the sequel and other Ratchet and Clank fanfic.

Ceres:
Species: Cazar
Gender: Female
Personality: Likes videogames, hitting things and clumsy
Attire: armour, whatever you choose
Aloha
Major144 chapter 49 . 1/7/2014
Awesome story! I enjoyed every chapter. It was a good blend of action, drama, and humor. Great Job!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I just started cracking up when I read how Ratchet had beaten all his holo vid games! I just love refrences to Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper! Too much fun! Oh, and I also smiled and nodded when you brought up how Geeve's dies in one of the Secrete Agent Clank episodes. I always thought that that would be there excuse for firing Ratchet. And, I know this story is long done and my opinion no longer matters, but it doesn't matter that Ratchet and Sasha are different species, they still have the right to be together. But, of course, now a days, I don't care much for the relationship any more like I used to.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
LOL! I love the whole cheat code to get Quark in a tutu in the vid comics, HILLARIOUS! I also like the whole refernence to Secrete Agent Clank and Super Villian Weekly! I love this so far! Gonna keep reading.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
the chapter was only a little boring. for the most part, it felt extremely neccessary. Anyhow, back to reading!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
it's strange, although nothing super big has happend, I'm sucked into the story. Yay! I already like it so far. I do enjoy some of the shortest chapters(they are so much fun to read)
Anonymous Coward chapter 50 . 3/21/2006
This is excellent. The best Ratchet & Clank fanfiction I have ever read. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the sequel!
captain deoxys chapter 50 . 2/27/2006
I have a question. are you going to mention anything about dreadzone in the sequal?

Heres my charcter(Is a kaiju okay?)

Name:Godzilla

Age:52(Doing the anniversery years

Gender: male

Reason For coming to solana: To fight the experiment with ratchet

Planet:Earth

Species: Nueclear dinosaur/dragon

Appearence: 300 feet tall with red stegosaurus like spikes on his back

Personality:Dark, yet frendly, but very aggressive to his enemies

specialty; Indestructability, unaffected to modern weaponry, human or alien(No matter how advanced)Nuclear breath and nuclear pulse, and super strength

ETC:(If you see the godzilla movies, you should now by now)

He is a good guy, for the most part, alright.
TheRazgriz chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Just read chapter five, WAY too late for my opionion, but YES! Ratchet & Sasha should be together. Take a look at Sly Cooper! Sly & Carmelita! Bentley & Penelope! WHO CARES IF THEY'RE DIFFERENT SPECIES? I mean come on, ypu've got a perfectly good couple put right in front of you! Why in the world would you want to dismantle that? My opions are always too late... (

Ah well, good story so far...
Sarge11 chapter 38 . 1/15/2006
Just so you know, this will be the last review, unless I feel particularly compelled to do it, for this story. This is truly one of your best chapters though, I wonder what a big chunk of Raritanium looks like?
Sarge11 chapter 37 . 1/15/2006
You're right, this one does have a lot of action in it.
Sarge11 chapter 36 . 1/14/2006
I bet there's not a single 5 minute chapter for the rest of this story. Anyway, I have a question. How come you kept up with my story when I was writing my first story? The story sucked.
Sarge11 chapter 35 . 1/14/2006
I would say that you severely underestimate yourself and your writing. This chapter was excellent.