Reviews for It runs in the family
Major144 chapter 49 . 1/7/2014
Awesome story! I enjoyed every chapter. It was a good blend of action, drama, and humor. Great Job!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I just started cracking up when I read how Ratchet had beaten all his holo vid games! I just love refrences to Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper! Too much fun! Oh, and I also smiled and nodded when you brought up how Geeve's dies in one of the Secrete Agent Clank episodes. I always thought that that would be there excuse for firing Ratchet. And, I know this story is long done and my opinion no longer matters, but it doesn't matter that Ratchet and Sasha are different species, they still have the right to be together. But, of course, now a days, I don't care much for the relationship any more like I used to.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
LOL! I love the whole cheat code to get Quark in a tutu in the vid comics, HILLARIOUS! I also like the whole refernence to Secrete Agent Clank and Super Villian Weekly! I love this so far! Gonna keep reading.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
the chapter was only a little boring. for the most part, it felt extremely neccessary. Anyhow, back to reading!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
it's strange, although nothing super big has happend, I'm sucked into the story. Yay! I already like it so far. I do enjoy some of the shortest chapters(they are so much fun to read)
Anonymous Coward chapter 50 . 3/21/2006
This is excellent. The best Ratchet & Clank fanfiction I have ever read. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the sequel!
captain deoxys chapter 50 . 2/27/2006
I have a question. are you going to mention anything about dreadzone in the sequal?

Heres my charcter(Is a kaiju okay?)

Name:Godzilla

Age:52(Doing the anniversery years

Gender: male

Reason For coming to solana: To fight the experiment with ratchet

Planet:Earth

Species: Nueclear dinosaur/dragon

Appearence: 300 feet tall with red stegosaurus like spikes on his back

Personality:Dark, yet frendly, but very aggressive to his enemies

specialty; Indestructability, unaffected to modern weaponry, human or alien(No matter how advanced)Nuclear breath and nuclear pulse, and super strength

ETC:(If you see the godzilla movies, you should now by now)

He is a good guy, for the most part, alright.
TheRazgriz chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Just read chapter five, WAY too late for my opionion, but YES! Ratchet & Sasha should be together. Take a look at Sly Cooper! Sly & Carmelita! Bentley & Penelope! WHO CARES IF THEY'RE DIFFERENT SPECIES? I mean come on, ypu've got a perfectly good couple put right in front of you! Why in the world would you want to dismantle that? My opions are always too late... (

Ah well, good story so far...
Sarge11 chapter 38 . 1/15/2006
Just so you know, this will be the last review, unless I feel particularly compelled to do it, for this story. This is truly one of your best chapters though, I wonder what a big chunk of Raritanium looks like?
Sarge11 chapter 37 . 1/15/2006
You're right, this one does have a lot of action in it.
Sarge11 chapter 36 . 1/14/2006
I bet there's not a single 5 minute chapter for the rest of this story. Anyway, I have a question. How come you kept up with my story when I was writing my first story? The story sucked.
Sarge11 chapter 35 . 1/14/2006
I would say that you severely underestimate yourself and your writing. This chapter was excellent.
Sarge11 chapter 34 . 1/14/2006
Oh man, this is gonna be exciting!
Sarge11 chapter 33 . 1/5/2006
I think it's a very good chapter. Although, there is one problem. Remember in the first game where Clank first turned into a giant robot? Well, afterwards, if you will remember, the scientist said that he calibrated the machine to cover only his specific circuit pattern. Now, maybe I'm a little crazy, but, I don't think that Sandy has the same curcuit pattern as Clank. Of course, I could be wrong.
Gamer619 chapter 49 . 12/19/2005
Plasma Man's Appearance: Tall and muscular

Plasma Man's Weapons: Plasma Whip, Plasma Coil, etc.

Special: Plasma attacks

I'll write a profile for the Omega Twins next.