Reviews for Altered Soul
oh dear
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
cool story
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I like the plot but the characters are not very deeply explored. You need to vary your sentences a bit more, don't start so many with a name or a pronoun it is really repetitive. But this story is pretty old so I'm sure you've probably already improved much and of course I've only read the first 3 chapters and it has already improved a bit from the first.

Anyways look forward to finishing it. Overall it is a good story.
Seonaid Mist chapter 17 . 5/27/2006
Oh. Nice. XD I likie, likie, likie. XD XD

Fave story...
Sorceress Eternity chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
I seen a forum about this once, about how Rinoa was Ultimecia. They even had a few pictures of the ending movie (when Squall was trying to find his way back) when Rinoa was coming towards him on the dance floor. It had Rinoa and Ultimecia's face flashing between the two and the simularities were VERY noticable. The only difference was that Ultimecia had long white hair and those blue tattoo thingys on her face. In my fanfic though (called the same thing as my user name...well..there is a twist to Rinoa and Ultimecia's relationship so I guess you'd have to read it to find out lol. I don't wanna give away anything on my story. I'm on chapter 2 or 3 now and so far it's really good. keep up the good work! _
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 17 . 9/12/2005
This was a very nice story.
Silver Chemist chapter 17 . 8/30/2005
Hi Tiger ES,

Firstly, Sorry for reviewing late.

I must say you did a pretty good job throughout the story. It really was a good read with all those swirling emotions and action, etc. This was based upon UltimeciaRinoa theory, which really made it interesting, dramatic and ironic. I really enjoyed reading it, it was unique in it's own way.

So, Keep up the good work and I hope to read something else from you.

Keep on writing and thanks for a wonderful read.

~Hope Always _
EverShadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ah, the very first chapyter you set up the mystery, the Rinoa-Ultimecia theory. I like especially the part where you described Rinoa's memories in that distorted form, where everyone was sneering. That part I very much liked.

EverShadow signing off.
CaRnAg3 chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
Damn laguna and squal DIIE!

man that was frustrating and all , but u did manage the story in an awesome way .. still wish u cud bring squall back or something .. but still great story

i could have never predicted some of the things that happened.. :)

excellent work bro!
Lady Scarlett Orihime chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
this was a good story. you have a really great talent at writting FF stories, or by reading this i have come to the conclusion that you have. i expect to see more of this story and expect more of that talent to show in your writting.

Rinny Leonheart chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
i've read this as you have requested and i think it may have a place in my C2 community.

Rinny Leonheart

P.s, a C2 is a community of specific fanfiction archived into a group for fans of that fanfiction may find them easier. Hope that answers your question.
Silver Chemist chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
I am pleased to hear that you are continuing the story in more detail. I am curious about what is in store for little Katsayu. I feel so sorry for him. Nice work, once again.

By the way, the other Chapter 15 wasn't bad all [Infact, it was greatly emotion-filled] , but this is better. It is just that I am glad 'Altered Soul' is back.

Continue and Update soon.
Macky chapter 15 . 6/21/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Elvi-rose chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
0_0 ...NO!

'cries for Squall' NONONO! He can't die! He just...can't -_-. He's the hero!

Even though i am very upset right now...beautifully written. Like I said the last chapter, this event will definitely build up Rinoa's upset and anger. No wonder she's Ultimecia after losing Squall like that. Must be a push over the edge or something...

Keep up the great work. I'm once again waiting excitedly (and sadly - poor Squall) for your next chapter.
Macky chapter 14 . 6/16/2005