Reviews for Philoshophy
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Great chapters I hope you update soon this is a very unique story! I hope to see it progress :]
KatarasHomegirl chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Whoa...TIGHT STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON...AND I SERIOUSLY MEAN IT!:)
Ryuusei-Risa chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
I LUV IT! HURRY AND UPDATE SOON!
Drowning in Ice chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Dragon: N-aww. . Dat's so sweet.

Pug: I should have known better than to bring a girl to a romance story. Let's go.

Dragon: I wanna stay. Lemme wait for the next chapter. I wanna keep reading!
Mental General chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Have you died or something? can you please update!

this is a great story it would be a shame if you stoped... a BIG shame! your doing a great job

bertie
MysticMist chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Great story! Update soon, I can't wait.
shirozora chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
svet! next next next!
Moon chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Love this chapter! But when will Riku appear? And can u add more Sokairi? Hehe update please!