Reviews for Wyvern's Regret
RavenSara84 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh! I like this one too! Well, I'll nit pick that you have a paragraph that was repeated; but I'm not gonna complain about that. :)
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aha! Now pieces are starting to fall in place. You've shown a slightly devious, but intriguing side to the lil' white dragon and I adore it.
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I like this little short. The pull of down under for Gojun to claim his errant soldiers-I like how you put that. That and how Gojun tried to dive-bomb Gojyo ~ lol! He'll get back at him by stealing the hanyou's food. I love the insight you gave Gojun and our little shot of his mind. Wishes were for fishes-well, Gojyo's a sort-of fish, isn't he? lol!
Hakkai's Lady chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I like this piece. It's very different
Fabulae Faber chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Ho my !

I so love it! I so love Goujun the way you write him... All his interrogations and discovery of certain feelings : it's just so right! The relationship with Tenpou is finely written, his insight on the people around him is so accurate... The way he looks at the fate's laws is very interesting. I quite agree with it.

I've read somewhere Hakuryu is not supposed to remember his past as a king dragon according to Minekura-sensei, but the idea of playing with it is too tempting to be put aside, I think (I toyed with it myself)...

As for his disappointment in not crashing on "Kenren", that's just too hilarious ;;...

I wanted to ask you something : "Wishes are for fishes..." Did you make it up or does the sentence "exists"? (reading english doesn't mean you have cultural knowledge, alas...). Anyway, I so can picture Tenpou throwing the sentence to him

SeaGull

It's too bad ff dot net decided to swallow some of your spaces and doubled a paragraph...
Breaking-Doll chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Whoa, cute! Super-touching, I like it! Ganbatte, ne!