Reviews for One Eyed Man
Slicerness chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i actually just bought DDS 1 and am playing it right now. (as in RIGHT now, i'm multi-tasking) so i decided, what the hey, i'll look and see if theirs any fics of this.

i was severely disapointed that there are only 8 stories of this game. 5 of which were yaoi. and 2 were DDS 2, which i haven't played yet. this, however, made the trip here more then worth it*. this probably the best one-shot i've seen all week.

*my computer has a bug, which i'm scanning for now, and when i click, or do anything but scroll up or down on a page my computer locks up for about thirty seconds. which is why i made this statement as opposed to some other compliment.
Megalixir chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Yay! I finally found myself a DDS fanfiction :D and this was very well-wtitten too, I loved how you brought the characters to life and the whole idea of the plot was very well thought. Wonderful job! You don't know how insanely happy this has made me :D
Sango chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Amazing. :)
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Congradulations, you are one of the only two people who could think up a story for good 'ol DDS. Hope you write another one.
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Eh, that was pretty cool. And whee! A DDS fic. Happy happy joy joy!

Now, I just wish there were more fics based on Nocturne...heh, well, I'm writing one now, but it needs some more work. I wish there were a bunch more for it though, since that was just a stylistically AWESOME game and deserves to have some good fanfiction written for it...

Eh, I'm rambling on. Good fic, nice use of language...my only issue is that one or two of the sentences drag on a bit...other than that, good job!
Camanche chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very nice. I love this little scene, and some of the backstory that you added. The characterizations are spot on- all of them. Hopefully, I'll see some more DDS fanfiction from you! Keep up the good work!

-Camanche
RoaForsaken chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
YAY DDS!

(dances around in circles)
Josh chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Good job on the fanfic. Can't wait for the next couple fics from the MegaTen series. And the concept for Nocturn sounds interesting. Know why? Cause I ain't no holla back girl!
Garnette chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow... the first fanfiction I have ever encountered about Digital Devil Saga... Nice job on the words... and your plot on how they met and how they formulated the tribes name is very believable... :D Thumbs up!