Reviews for Fantasy is Reality, but Reality Sucks
j.sakurachan1 chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
rofl...U.F.S...ill have to use that against my braindead friends *malicious smirk*
j.sakurachan1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
hahahaha bad gojyo...ero...
kyowolf555 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hey now...in your profile it says you more or less took over it...You can't take over my story T_T ...I know where you live...and we have band practices together!
Cace Hope chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Sis you need to update the story! i miss it! its the only thing that makes me feel like we are still as close as we were when it started. Tell sona i miss her and Kyo too. And you know i miss you! lol well sis i gotta go but call me some time

Minei Yasha
T. Briceton chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Update, Update, UPDATE! YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS SINCE, WHAT, FEBRUARY? HURRY UP WOMAN! I love this story, too damn much...!

~X_X
kyowolf555 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Sakura...update soon or I shall have some sort of punishment for you! *insert evil laugh here*...lol not really I'll probably only threaten a little bit...not too much tho..lol -

~*Kyo-Chan*~
kyowolf555 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Blunt? What do you mean I had BLUNT ideas!...gr...youre lucky you are you lol -...What you added was great...but still...blunt? *gives you watery puppy eyes and ears and tail droops*...
Daemon Chick chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
i read it from begining to where you left off, and i like it so far. keep up the good work and take you time.
RorriMcfly Aka MineiYasha chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
Hey sis we need to finish this story!
sorrowful smiles chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
Great chapter! I loved the Sanzo's POV. Ha ha. Stupid bug.

Anyways, update soon!
Angel of Music - Lone Wolf chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Wow I love this story. I guess that Minei is with Sanzo right? Hurry up and update, ne.
sorrowful smiles chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
WOW! I love this chapter! w00t! This chapter's awesome! -sque-

Please update really, really soon!
Jamie chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Does the story continue? I loved it how you put yourself in different characters shoes! Please if you can write on...PLEASE!
sorrowful smiles chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
o.0 A cliffie? Phooey. -shrug- Oh well. Anyways, awesome chapter. Ha ha, she told Sanzo off, no one tells Sanzo off. Ha ha. Although, apparently, she does. Yay Kyo! wh00p! Update soon.
RorriMcfly Aka MineiYasha chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
hey sis get to the new . has kyo read the story yet. well i love you see you.