Reviews for Dagger of the Mind
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/12
daenabenjen42 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Thank you! Medical detail on amnesia! You're so right that it made no sense! Love it! Well done!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A great story AND an explination for the when-did-Clark-ask-Lois-to-breakfast question I, again, never thought about until you gave the answer. Kudos. Loved it.
WhiteFire86 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
You are added. Pleas come and visit.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
BRAVO! This was fantastic. I especially loved how Clark's unfinished note sounded like a suicide note. That sure put an interesting twist to the whole thing, even making Clark himself to think that he was dead. Wonderful!
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This cries for a sequel! But a great job as always! Love the way you had superman forget he was clark kent this time! Nice work.
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Good Story. Best LnC story I've read. But tell me one thing, how did Clark get his memory back? Good Work! On to Dagger's Edge now.
Kraz chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
I want to read the other two stories to this before I say to much... but I definitely think this would have made a great second season episode... too bad Network Writers don't have a more realistic imagination!
Sammy chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
That was a really good story. I loved the plot. Also, the excuse you made up for Clark's disappearence was really great! I hope you plan to continue writing...maybe make a sequal to this story.