Reviews for The End And What Follows
SerceZGazety chapter 2 . 8/15
I remember loving your story when I was sixteen. Today I thought I'd go back and have a laugh at myself and my teen tastes. Then I went WHOA and kept going WHOA for hours. As it turns out, I loved every word od it. I think I liked it even more than the first time. I couldn't stop reading even to make myself a sandwich. It's amazing, compelling and extremely in-character. Kudos! And thank you, you are a wonderful person for writing this.
Madjedjjlill chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Great story.
yay chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
All the characters were really well written.
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Really interesting story you have going here. I like the premise that Vimes and Vetinari have somehow ended up in Death's Domain looking for answers. Not sure what the dungeon dimensions are, happy to keep reading to find out. Some great Pratchett-esque lines, including "Yes, that was Havelock Vetinari as he remembered him. He knew for sure because he felt a sudden urge to strangle the man." And the line about Nobby's undergarments having taken on a life of their own.
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
This story wrapped up magnificently well- just as it ought to have, I think. I'm glad Sam got to live a happy life- and although I was surprised that Vetinari wasn't rescued, his eventual fate made sense as well. Wonderful work, as always.
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
I love how you keep ramping the dramatic tension up and putting Vetinari and Vimes through hell without being... well... *too* melodramatic about it. This still feels like Discworld through it all.
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I love the little detail of Vetinari being so excited about saving his city and so meh about saving all the world!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a really fascinating prologue and although seeing Vetinari break down was shocking, it made perfect sense underneath the circumstances. I very much look forward to reading the next few chapters!
tc chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Well done! I especially liked your reasoning that ghosts can interact with the solid world only if no-one is watching. I wondered if the same might apply to time travelers, though with greater constraints, such as that any action that would have repercussions would be impossible, or at least difficult, with increasing difficulty as the consequences became greater.
Hrun chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
i must say, you really understand the Discworld. Congratulations, you fanfic is just impressive and is really original, witch is rare. Very good, really.
vizimir chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
I love your story! It's realy, realy good. And Vimes is do Vimes (I love him and in your ff, he's so cute:)). And Vetinari - Death’s assistant rules!
DreamFeathers chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
aww, poor haveloc, dying in the end :( Y'know, Vetinari, Vimes and Death are in my top 5 favorite characters of Discworld... places 4 and 5 tends to debate...

Anywho. Good story, even if a bit gloomy and a bit stretched. But good halloween reading! :D
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
HAH! Ow... this is actually getting really funny. I like of the little snide comments you insert so fluently here and there. The characters are maybe a tad offski, but the Pratchett feeling is definitely getting there.

You get two thumbs up.
CvS chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Many bits of this story are worthy of Pratchett
CvS chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
count the numbers with eights in and subtract from 100!