Reviews for One Hundred Years
hugsfortheneedy chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
I cried.
labuser08 chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
Okay really good story. But it kinda made me a little depressed.
SasuSaku4EVR chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
i cried
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 23 . 1/28/2008
this is beautiful...I just love the different memories...how she's experinced many things, how she's learned so many things.

...it's just breathtaking...
mistressofmischeif chapter 23 . 12/7/2007
absolutely amazing it is life changing good

the deepest story i have ever read and despite

its shortish length it had the most plot
Sora Inu-chan chapter 23 . 4/20/2007
This was wondeful, I enjoyed it very much, it was a wonderful change and very well written.
Chiisarin chapter 23 . 4/10/2007
"The moon has waned."

Prettiest line of them all!

Thank you for writing this.

It was a really nice read.

A nice break from homework.
Chiisarin chapter 21 . 4/10/2007
"The things of dreams." Have you been reading Shakespeare lately, 'cause this really reminds me of The Tempest.

...Don't mean to be offensive or anything, but for once, this is one of the first times that I'm not drawn to the repeating ending. I feel that as she's coming to a close in her life (most likely), it should have a definite change of ending. Or wait...repeating could also be a Circle of Life themamajig! (Yes, I mixed theme and thingamajig!) ...Er...I think I'm confusing myself now. Nevermind...
Chiisarin chapter 19 . 4/10/2007
You play with words so prettily! I like the imagery with the colors...very...understandable? That's not the right word...connectable? ...Er...nevermind.
Chiisarin chapter 17 . 4/10/2007
Man, I'm reviewing like every three chapters. I hope you don't mind. Once again, I like how how you repeated the first verse again in the end, but this time with a different ending. I also like the comparison of a silver snake to the river. Very strong image there.
Chiisarin chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Oh my god...I really like this chapter. It's sad of me to like really sad scenes like this, but the way you portray Ino and Sakura in their fight...it just feels so real.
Chiisarin chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
When I first read the line, "...coupling the other permanent tears." I had first though, "Wait, he's permanently crying?" Haha...silly 'ole me. -gasp- Or maybe, it's meant to be read that way, as in like his soul is crying! ...Or not.

Favorite lines:

"If you had stayed, we wouldn't be the last ones."

"Go ahead. Stike a pose."

"But she could still dream."

Don't know why, but they stand out in my mind.
Chiisarin chapter 10 . 4/10/2007
One of things I really like about the poem is how you repeat the first verse. Though, to be honest, I still like the other two poems better because of surreal feel of them. Those two poems were like vignettes. This one is more like a prologue to story...kinda. Yeah, I happen to like vignettes. Weird taste of mine.
Chiisarin chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Huh...Sakura's mother somehow reminds me of Tohru's (Fruits Basket) mother. Funny...now that I think about it, the two characters could be considered similiar...kind of. Oh wow, another random comment.
Chiisarin chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
For some reason, this chapter reminded me of how Tsunade had left the village. Random comment, but yeah.