Reviews for Painted Blind
EGosch chapter 9 . 3/24
This is an amazing story, turning a kid's cartoon into a legitimate story. It is "truly truly truly outrageous." I've loved the development of Stormer and Riot's personalities throughout, all of it believable. Hope it isn't abandoned, but I would like to know if it was.
Dethryl chapter 9 . 2/19
This story needs an update. Please?
White Eyebrow chapter 9 . 2/8
What a ride. This story truly has a Jem look-and-feel with a grown up appeal. I wouldn't normally ship Stormer with Riot, but you not only made it work, you gave it life. That said, my only critic is I think this tale would pop more if you'd let the characters drive their emotion so you don't have to fall back on using so much exposition-not that I have anything against exposition. Anyway, I seem to remember reading the prequel to this a while ago not realizing there was this sequel to it. I hope you have it in you to finish this amazing tale someday.

-WE
Oh no chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I love this story to pieces and it hurts me to know it hasn't been updated in four years. I would give up my left foot if it meant getting closure on this, oh wonderful author. Regardless, I fully appreciate what I have read and wish you the best in your writing adventures.
jwrg13 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Not sure if you intended to end the story here or if life just got in the way, but I loved it and would like to see it continued. So many things leave you hanging and it would be nice to see Stormer happy as another reviewer stated. Love your other Jem stories too, by the way.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Believable and very sad. I like that it's so multi-layered, but on that same note, there should be more to Rapture and Minx.
megnicora chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Loved your story, but I really wanted stormer to have her happy ending. Poor thing always gets the shaft.
Serenajo chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story. I read it about 4 or 5 times since July. The story is so captivating and never gets boring. Why was it never finished? It's fantastic! I hope one day it will be continued because I love it.
lilyds chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
I justfinished reading all the chapters and I was disappointed that there wasn't anymore story. I never liked Riot but he seems to really like Stormer. Please continue this story.
Ragemoon chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
This entire story is spot on. It is an amazing ride so far. The characterizations are great. I love how Stormer is growing as a person. I love the way the relationships between the characters are spinning. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. So many things are happening. Craig and Aja to Riot and Stormer. There are like two spelling mistakes and I do not remember what chapters they were in.
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
More! More! More!
krickee thompson chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Wow! What a fantastic chapter! The complexities of Stormer's thinking and how she is running is so in character. It is really fabulous.

I check back on this story every six months or so, hoping you updated. I am so excited to see this here!
Pigeon Goddess chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
It's been a very long time since I've been this engaged in a fanfic. I stumbled upon this story and its prequil just yesterday and read through them both almost non-stop. At the end of chapter nine, I was left hanging wondering what was going to happen now that all of the groups were finally clashing - but I was disheartened to find that there was no next button to the chapter selection. I had read through all you had written.

I think that it might be very unrewarding, writing a story for a series that barely anyone remembers from the 80's. The audience is small, and I imagine that the amount of reviews that are left are shamefully disproportionate to the number of people who actually read your story. But I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort you put into it. You show the reader a grittier side to the Jem universe, while keeping the story loyal to the show. And the details you put in to keep reminding us that we're in the Jem universe are wonderful - you've obviously put a lot of effort into fact checking, research, or re-watching the series.

I really love how you give each character their own life - even the ones that don't prominately feature in your story; like Raya and Shana. Even though they are minor characters, they both have their own stories from the past and relationship issues. You didn't just brush inconvenient characters aside; you included them and their reactions in a believable way that fills me with nostalgia and over-excited-gushy-girl-feelings.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Painted Blind, and hope it's coming soon. It is definately one of those fanfics I would mourn if it was abandoned and never finished.
She-Wolf chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
No reviews for your latest chapter? I'm shocked! But than again, "shock" seems to be par for course right now: so many emotions & conflicts have come to a crises point, it was hard not to keep my mouth agape all while I was reading! This is by far the best Jem fict I've read to date!
Dark Topaz chapter 9 . 4/10/2009