Reviews for Painted Blind
larilari17 chapter 9 . 2/16
It's a shame you didn't finish this story, it's so good and really well written. You make me care for Stormer, who I like but is not my favorite and for Riot which I really, really don't like. Anyway you are very talented. Hope someday you return to this story.
lara.welter chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Ack! So many loose ends! Love the story so far, and I'm really getting into the Riot/Stormer relationship. I know it's been a few years, and the story is likely abandoned; but it would be nice to see how it concludes. It's sad to see such a well-written story unfinished!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Why is it always seem to be the good ones that are never finished? I really loved this fic, you made the characters really come to life and you did the impossible by making me like Riot. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I was really hoping that you would be able to finish this fanfic. I really love Stormer and her personality, when she's not being a push over, she is adorable.
So yeah, I hope you update it!
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
I know that it has been a few years since you have updated, but please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I need to know what will happen! I' am going to be obsessing over this forever until it is!
AnimeAnythingWriter chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
omfg I KNOW IT HAS BEEN OVER CLOSE TO 5 YEARS SINCE THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT GOING ;A; I'm like sitting and re-reading this crying my eyes out at how beautiful and heart-wrenching it is! Please?
EGosch chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This is an amazing story, turning a kid's cartoon into a legitimate story. It is "truly truly truly outrageous." I've loved the development of Stormer and Riot's personalities throughout, all of it believable. Hope it isn't abandoned, but I would like to know if it was.
Dethryl chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This story needs an update. Please?
White Eyebrow chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
What a ride. This story truly has a Jem look-and-feel with a grown up appeal. I wouldn't normally ship Stormer with Riot, but you not only made it work, you gave it life. That said, my only critic is I think this tale would pop more if you'd let the characters drive their emotion so you don't have to fall back on using so much exposition-not that I have anything against exposition. Anyway, I seem to remember reading the prequel to this a while ago not realizing there was this sequel to it. I hope you have it in you to finish this amazing tale someday.

-WE
Oh no chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I love this story to pieces and it hurts me to know it hasn't been updated in four years. I would give up my left foot if it meant getting closure on this, oh wonderful author. Regardless, I fully appreciate what I have read and wish you the best in your writing adventures.
jwrg13 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Not sure if you intended to end the story here or if life just got in the way, but I loved it and would like to see it continued. So many things leave you hanging and it would be nice to see Stormer happy as another reviewer stated. Love your other Jem stories too, by the way.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Believable and very sad. I like that it's so multi-layered, but on that same note, there should be more to Rapture and Minx.
Bellanic chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Loved your story, but I really wanted stormer to have her happy ending. Poor thing always gets the shaft.
Serenajo chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story. I read it about 4 or 5 times since July. The story is so captivating and never gets boring. Why was it never finished? It's fantastic! I hope one day it will be continued because I love it.
lilyds chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
I justfinished reading all the chapters and I was disappointed that there wasn't anymore story. I never liked Riot but he seems to really like Stormer. Please continue this story.