Reviews for Painted Blind
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 3/15
Ugh. Well it was partly Pizzazz's fault for not taking the obvious hints he was dropping, but still I feel bad for her all the same.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 3/15
This is going to hell all over the place.
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 3/15
Umm. This is going badly.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 3/15
Ah family.
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 3/15
First of all oops; I kinda forgot that Pizzazz had a thing for Riot. That would make things difficult.

Second of all it was nice to see all of them just spending time.

Third WOW what a romantic way to propose! X3
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 3/15
Aww the bday BBQ and his mom was always such a sweetheart.

Working in the mines is a death sentence but being in the army isn't? Wow.

You write beautifully you know.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 3/15
Ooh I like this. It's good to see Stormer stand up for herself.
larilari17 chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
It's a shame you didn't finish this story, it's so good and really well written. You make me care for Stormer, who I like but is not my favorite and for Riot which I really, really don't like. Anyway you are very talented. Hope someday you return to this story.
lara.welter chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Ack! So many loose ends! Love the story so far, and I'm really getting into the Riot/Stormer relationship. I know it's been a few years, and the story is likely abandoned; but it would be nice to see how it concludes. It's sad to see such a well-written story unfinished!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Why is it always seem to be the good ones that are never finished? I really loved this fic, you made the characters really come to life and you did the impossible by making me like Riot. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I was really hoping that you would be able to finish this fanfic. I really love Stormer and her personality, when she's not being a push over, she is adorable.
So yeah, I hope you update it!
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
I know that it has been a few years since you have updated, but please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I need to know what will happen! I' am going to be obsessing over this forever until it is!
AnimeAnythingWriter chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
omfg I KNOW IT HAS BEEN OVER CLOSE TO 5 YEARS SINCE THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT GOING ;A; I'm like sitting and re-reading this crying my eyes out at how beautiful and heart-wrenching it is! Please?
EGosch chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This is an amazing story, turning a kid's cartoon into a legitimate story. It is "truly truly truly outrageous." I've loved the development of Stormer and Riot's personalities throughout, all of it believable. Hope it isn't abandoned, but I would like to know if it was.
Dethryl chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This story needs an update. Please?