Reviews for Metropolis
The last Good Tale chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
Tis a shame. Its been three years since this story has been updated, while the parody crap thats been filling up this section comes ever single day...

I hope to see this update done day, Pillow of winds, and until then, I'll wait.

-TLGT
Ano chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Sorry I meant to say that this story is great,And it's been two years since the last update
Ano chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
Great
Ano chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hellfire 64 chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
Dark, but a good series.
Dark Kyotoa chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Quote:

"Seriously, how many ten year olds got "Deep Toot"? (Before Deep Throat revealed himself, that is.) Woah, that was a nice little rant. Anyway, cartoons have evolved. So yeah..."

I got it and I was nine...(yes, I get A's...)

Well any ways, it is so dramatic
Professor Fishmeister chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
he lives! can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkdramonX chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Whoah,18 reveiws for a great story like this!There should be more!
Dirty Chandelier chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
It appears that Strokov's truly lost it- he's putting his own pride about the well-being of the citizens. He's not aware that he's fighting a losing battle, but Skarr is, and he's making sure everyone else knows. The Keepers *will* fall to the Black Dogs.

There's too much action to comprehend at one time, but I'm sure it will all get clearer as the story continues...

-Blue
Energy Witch chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
You're doing great! The story's getting goo so do Kimiko and Dib find out about certain mole in the compound cause i have a feling it's the same so called informant in the eailier chapters, and say if they rescue danny do you think there's a chane where they'll stop the war and save Mac's friends from fosters?

let me see ya!
Dirty Chandelier chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
First thing I have to say is WOW. I've never read something as complex as this. I usually don't have high standards for crossovers, but this one changed my views greatly.

So much going on- I'd try to explain my summarizations, but that would take way too much time. I'll just say this- you picked a good balance of characters from other shows (especially Tootie- I love her), so there's no mass confusion. Everyone still seems to be relatively more intelligent than their show counterparts, but I guess that's what fear does to you.

I never knew that there were such gruesome guerilla tactics that could be used... and against children, too. Even Skarr had a conscience when it came to that. It's really frightening, indeed.

I'd really like to get your tenth chapter up as soon as you can. I'm deeply intrigued.

-Blue
Andrea chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Keep writing. So what happens next? I can't wait. Do Mike and Mac escape And where exactly are the imaginary friends ya haven't let us know how they're doin'

but i'm not rushing you or anything but hurry i can't stand the suspense!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
Ok, so I read this a couple months ago (as you can see from my first review) and I sort of just forgot all about this... then a couple days ago I suddenly remembered bits and pieces, like that it was a massive cross-over and that I really liked it. Not very much to go on. But I decided I had to find it again!

I swear I searched for a good half an hour before I realized there was a chance I'd reviewed it. Thank you reveiw history.

Anyway, I'm very, very glad I found this. This is a very awesome fic. Plus, as I mentioned in my first review, 1984 is one of my favorite books! ... I only hope this has a happier ending. You must admit that it was depressing. (But in a good sort of way.)

But dude, I love this! And, as I am newly 17, I too have been dubbed "too old for cartoons". But as I see it, these ones aren't like the ones from the olden days, these are... an art of sorts. I mean, take a look at all the different styles of animation! Take a look at the plots! A lot of which add in a subtle sort of humor that smaller kids don't even get. Seriously, how many ten year olds got "Deep Toot"? (Before Deep Throat revealed himself, that is.) Woah, that was a nice little rant. Anyway, cartoons have evolved. So yeah...

I see nothing wrong with liking them.

And this little AU world you've got here combines them all so well! Basically I am really looking forward to reading more.

-DRC-

PS. I won't lose the fic this time!
Rakal chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
No problem! 's my pleasure.

It's also nice that you're trying to dish out the chapters at a reasonable speed. :3

Anyway, onto this chapter!

First off, I'll start by saying that the plot here is still frickin' amazing. You have so much going on at once here and wow, I'm not even confused in the slightest. The whole thing is still insanely interesting, and I really do hope you update soon.

Anyway, wow. What a cliffhanger! On several accounts: Mac and Mike's, the rescue operation, Skarr, and what Moore is going to do. I'll start with Mac and Mike.

The situation you put them in was sorta touching... a ncie friendship type moment, if you will. I was glad that they were together and doing seemingly fine at first, but after that last scene... wow... that's worrying. I could picture Mike being terrified rather easily, so nice job at conveying emotions there.

I can't wait to see the rescue mission for Danny started, either. The little TimmyxTootie thing was sweet (this coming from a TimmyxTootie hater) and well-placed. I also love how you're making Double-D react - very in-character. I'm rather eager to see them in action now, though, heh.

As for Skarr, looks like he's got himself in quite the situation, although I find myself liking him more in this chapter because he put others ahead. Hope he manages to flee; he seems to be the only reasonable thinker in a high position on his side.

Moore looks rather dangerous to Mac and Mike now, too. I'm eager for him to appear again, simply for what he's going to do. He's ruthless and cold and I like that... It makes him a bigger threat overall, which is good, since stories without threats are boring.

All of that being said, once again, update soon! This just sucks you right in!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
That's it! I a going to kill this guy!