Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
One very fine and interesting one shot story. I can't believe I missed this story for so many years. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! _
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Strange and i agree that the last little bit of this fic is OOC but it fits. plus the behavior of kim and ron in this position could be debated as OOC for the entire fic but I personally like your interpretation better (it lines up well with my interpretation of the characters) then the other and I don't feel like playing devils advocate right now
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
u are sick. i cant believe you put them through that. but it was really well written and really sweet so that made up for it. hehe
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Kim's right.

Scum like that should be tracked down and neutered.

GREAT STORY

and on that

SEQUEL PLEASE

Ja ne

Jim
KPRS shipper chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I really liked this story. It's one of my favorites! My only problem with it was that I thought Kim was too whiny and scared during some parts. Kim just isn't the type to start crying out of no where and relying on Ron to do something. I don't mean for this to be a flame, just a suggestion. I really loved the whole plot of the story. It's something new that you don't read every day.
Puppylove chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Really cool Cap.

Question: My e-mail adress is not activated and I can't post a story. So I was wondering if I can post some of my stories in the reviews I sind to you. I have been dying to tell you some of my stories.

Woof,Woof:I
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
SEE! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. How do you come up with all this stories. They are so great! You must have a very creative mind. Man! and there I thought I had a creative mind. I'm so ashame of myself. Sigh...

This story was very interesting. But who were they? Seriously, they need to pay for putting them in that position.

The part where all the villians gave Kim and Ron get-well-cards was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. That was awesome. Keep on writing sir Captain. HUT!

Danny
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Fantastic story. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing it.
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
hm that was a very nice story you wrote there captain. The sitch you those two in kind of reminde me of the first saw movie. I don't know if you've seen it or not but as horror films go it was pretty darn good,and it wasn't just a horror film in traditional sense it was also a psychological thriller as well. just trust me when I say it was good lol! though i must say your story had a happier ending, which is why I loved it!
not tellin' ya chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Bo! This is my first fanfiction storie I read and I liked it once, but I was young and stupid! Kim Possible is so, like, UNfashionable. How can people, like, like her! Sorrie, but Kim Possible should go chase an asteroid (and die while doing so). Star Trek rox 2 infinity and beyond!
conan98002 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
kickass fic
SirDucksworthy chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow, very powerful story. I liked it. Very awesome job. I like the way you handle Kim and Ron. Very nice. :D You've got some imagination, wow, :D

Great job

SirDucksworthy

P.S. Where was Rufus? Understand he didn't really have a part, but...well...Rufus is such a good little hairless rodent, :D
righteousindignation chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
BRAVO! This is INCREDIBLE! This was so the drama...as Motor Ed would say, SERIOUSLY! Loved the heroes, hated Number One & his cronies. Kinda funny with the get well card from Drakken, Shego, & Co. Humorous touch there. :-) G luck, Cap'n. Cheerio, 10-4 over & out.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
No...this is the last fanfiction you have wrote. I have read all of your work. I came to this one and something told me to save it to last. I really love that last line and great job. I can't wait to read more of your work. Oh and by the way, my real name is not Shannon. It is my pen name and I was about to be named Shannon but,my Grandmother wouldn't allow it. Oh well.

Yours Always,

Shannon
userx chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
wow. that was an awesome story. very well written and the plot is simply supurb! hope to see more of these short stories. keep up the good work!