Reviews for The Lotus Bloom
Sand Lord chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Spankin! Really good work. The sitch with Gill smells fishy and I wouldn’t wonder if some blue skinned villain is at work at the Space Centre! And those stylish sunglasses… Nice plot, keep it coming! Looking forward for more.

Congrats to you and Lionheart for the illustrated version, the pictures totally rock! A word to all those picture junkies out there, Lionheart does the best KP (fan)pictures ever!
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Jealously reined and we all got wet. Went to your web site to read this so I could see the artwork. Awesome! Looking forward to the rest of it. Just don't steal AAl the good story lines. (LOL)
sehnsucht792 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
holy freakin crap...i've read this before, and i emailed rich and told him to post it on here, but apparently you did...YAY FOR ME!
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Beautiful! I have been waiting to read this for so long. I was so happy when I saw the story up and I can totally see this as an episode. I also saw the picture of Kim and Ron by Lionheart and it was awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Question: So Kim and Ron are not together or are they together just not together together?

If you don't understand what I mean by that then just ignore it and I'll find out on my own. Keep writing it's totally "Badical." Update soon! Which is probably something I should be doing with my story. Anyways, write more awesomeness and tell Rich that I said his pictures totally "Hurricane Rock!"

Byez Now!-KpShadowGirl
Uzziel chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Glad to see you're back, captainkodak1. Like what continental-line said, this is how it should be on .

Looking good, just like on your . It's a shame that doesn't support illustrated stories, because this would be a blast! Then again, supporting illustrated stories on a widely used website would be a programer's nightmare.

Either way, can't wait for chapter 2.

-Godhand's Number-

PS: You can find Rich's email on his website, Bill: .com(slash)mach4.

PPS: I've taken the opportunity to post my work on . It just very well maybe where you see my latest work. No promises though.
charizardag chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
keep going, i like it
DragonMaster4381 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
So far so good! I've already checked out your story on your site with the artwork in it. You and Lionheart work very well together. I hope you continue to produce chapters with artwork in them on your site. Keep up the great work and tell Lionheart that I've been a fan of his work for a while now. Best of luck to you both in your future endevors.

DragonMaster
Miss Piratess too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I'm already intrigued, guys. Nice, odd, haunting beginning. The writing is a little awkward in places, but... I'm very intrigued. I've always been fascinated by the Yamanouchi thing.
JapaneseJewel chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Glad you got the story put back up and I got the chance to read it. It's very good!

I feel really bad for Yori. It's so sad to watch her take all this pain.

~Jewelie
continental-line chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This the way you should havethe first time. Glad to see you'r back. Couldn't find an E-mail address for Rich 'Lionheart" Sirois to tell him that I like his artwork.

-Bill Ponder
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I utterly love this, and especially the illustrated versions.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15