Reviews for The Lotus Bloom
JT22CW chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
An excellent story. Would make a much better series finale than the alien invasion nonsense. I would have liked to know what happened to Shego and Draaken at the end though
Fazo the Great chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
As usual, you have overdone yourself captain. The Lotus Bloom had everything a person could look for. Action, comedy, romance, love, sorrow and heart. Your long stories like A Tunnel Vision are true works of art. You capture the essense of the Kim/Ron factor.

Unfortunately, I have a few comments.

The ending was to short. The last two paragraphs were great, but you should have added one or two for closure (going to the hospital, parents reaction, dealing with Yori's feelins, what happened to Bonnie Lord whats his name and Gill...) before going to the big finale which was great.

Another thing is that the last interaction between Ron and Kim lacked the romantic level we have seen throughout the story. "gently kissed her chosen one" wasn't very strong n my opinion. Of course, you are more experianced and probably know how to end a story better, but i didn't really like it.

Overall,قصة ممتازة (excellent story in Arabic). I loved it. May you keep on writting and i will always be there to review and enjoy such wonderful story.

Even though Kim Possible is over (unless the Fight for Five can do something about that) I take pleasure in knowing that I can still enjoy your stories (excepts Kigo's, I hate those. No offense).

Thank You.

Yours Truly,

A great Fan of your work

P.S. Thank Rich as well and give him my best regards
Silent Amethyst chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Count Olafinski?

sounds like its something from a series of unfortunate events to me.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
WOW, that was an epic. Nice to see Gill again. Always thought he was a cool arch-enemy for Ron. Him at the centre of a huge conspiracy was a brilliant idea. Not to mention Bonnie harassing them throughout the story.

Mad Dog to One Eyed Queen scene had me laughing my head off.
xHappyButton chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
I read this story on Rich's website. I feel in love with it! This was the first story I read on the computer and his website had the link to the story tears that was my first fanfiction I read on the actuall website. Now I've read tons of stories,I've writen a oneshot and I've started another story called A New Life By the Hands of Fate. So thank you for helping to get my story 'carrer' underway.

-kimronandrufus
Drakonis Aurous chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
I first saw the illustrated version and then the written version. Excellent story having a good balance of plot, emotion and action. Nicely done.
Silent Amethyst chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
that was really good!
RA1STL1N chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Now that was a story. You did a good job with this one . Please tell me theres going to be a continuation of this story.
axt chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
You should allow Ron to relieve his "tension" with Yori, just make sure Kim is held down and her newspaper taken away
Michael chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is one spectacular story, It even beats some of the season 4 episodes. you ROCK!. I wonder if you have some plans to show this to Disney... Well this story would be one of the series' best finale... Hoping for a new story...
Roy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Like WOW, this is a stoy that made me feel realy good and your writing is magical. The chapters 3-5 was the very best in my opinion, Ron woud never let Kim down!

Roy
puppylove chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
This IS MY FAVORITE STORY! You and rich are so awsome. I tell you every time i read or even think about this story i get tickled pink! Wonderful story keep it up!

WOOF,WOOF
Kipcha chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
The first time I read it it was on your illustrated page and I loved it! Awsome story!
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Overall this was a very good story. The ending was rushed a bit and some questions were unanswered, such as what happened to Drakken and Shego now that the threat is over. I really enjoyed reading this story and can see why so many other people enjoyed the story as well. Thanks for the great read. If you give any of my stories a read I would appreciate if you reviewed and told m what you think.
Tragic warrior chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
The true villain has been revealed. The moral of the chapter; never trust older people, especially when they scarred both physically and mentally. I'm glad to see the villain is an original character rather than using someone as Dementor or DNAmy as the mad scientist. I know Bonnie is under Vincent's control but she deserved what she got. Good chapter.
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »