Reviews for A Child's Gift
Cassil van Kosh chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Yeah... I think the same as you about Exir. Dont you think that exir can be a metafora of virginis dreams and broken wishes?..

I really glad to read this story... that gae me the flavor of hoppe, but at the same time of lonliness
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
AW! I really liked this one! The little girl is so cute!
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is an absolutely beautiful and wonderful piece of writing that captures Virginia very nicely I think. The poor woman's story is so tragic, it's nice to see a piece of writing that's sympathetic to that, especially when it's not over done. This is very nicely balanced it seems, you've gotten right into what makes Virginia the character she is, which is sad, but not over done it, not made her behaviour, or the behaviour of others, over the top. Fantastic stuff.

Sorry I didn't leave a review of this before now, I've been busy recently.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This is yet another beautiful story...although very short, it still captures the loneliness that Virginia probably feels during such an otherwise-cheery time...

Feels a lot like it wants to be longer though, to be honest...but it could also be just me...oh well. Beautiful fic.
angel white chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
It's awesome how you did this. You wrote one piece where Genis was thinking about how he didn't really have a mother, but then went and gave Raine a card (Haha, Hallmark moments at its best), and then you show their mother, who is lonely.. and I like how the little kid decided to cheer her up. Sad, short but very poignant. :) Good job, of course!
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Short and sweet... And yeah, I'm the reviewer from before. I don't have any critique for this piece, though; I think you got everything just how it needed to be. Virginia's an interesting person to look at, isn't she?
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hehe, that's good! Nice writing and umm... how about doing one for Anna-when she was still alive?