Reviews for All Over Love
Miss. Poetic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
that was sad, but i knew that the ending of the ending had to be something like that. i love the way you used her song throughout this story. it's such a good song... a rare beauty in the north... i cried at the ending of this movie, it was so good. welp, keep the good work coming!

sincerely,

miss. poetic
SouloftheButterfly chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I haven't seen the movie yet, but because I read your fanfict I know a bit of what it's about now. I've wanted to watch this movie but I just didn't know what it was about. There wasn't enough suspense in the summaries and trailors and the title to get me to run over to the theatres. But not I will.

Oh my gosh. This is a really well written fanfict. You have a unique style that is different from everyone else's. I, like quite a lot of other people, like how you put those italicized words in between. It really gives it a poetic feel. This fanfict is one of the better ones that I've seen. Bravo. Well written, well written

Butterfly
Hotsuma09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Samyo, in the movie Jin died and leo died bacause of the harsh winds. good shot though it should of really ended like that.
Danish Ranger chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
A fitting, and not to mention believable ending to a great film.

Superb story.
dewwater chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Nice one-shot, sad ending though :(
Memorial.Address chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Omg that was so so good. I am in tears(as usual) This is my favorite movie, and now this is one of my favorite fics.
Yokel chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
ah, it was inevitable, wasn't it?

Its not like they would've made up and hugged and opened a bar in Kentucky.

very beautifully written. did you write the poem between the lines?
Ly chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
it's good. though a bit too short but good.
AlexChance chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
How very sad...I loved this movie, and I liked the fic okay, but it went a little fast for my taste. You could've drawn it out more- made it more articulate.
Aoyama chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
bEAUTIFUL, WELL DONE, THATS SO HAUNTING X
lightbird chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Nicely done. I just watched this movie and decided to check out the fanfics. You wrote what I actually thought was going to happen in the movie - I thought they were going to kill each other.

Anyway, good job! Keep up the good work!
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
If only Leo and Wind could stop their fighting 'sigh'. This was a nice oneshot, are you oging to make a sequel or continue it?
Arhani 'Hanny' Daforcena chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow... Really nice... a lil bit too short though... Shuei Feng/Jin/Wind and Leo was portrayed perfectly... ROCK ON!
Scrunchii chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That movie was so beautiful and you've managed to bring that beauty through even with so little visual detail. I love how you have the song winding through the lines, it's so sad. I love that movie so much...*sighs*...poor, poor Zhang Ziyi...
MicheeG chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
thats how it should've happened in the movie they all should've died...that way they didn't have to live with out the other. good conversation. i liked it a lot...*sigh* my fave movie...