Reviews for Breakfast For Mama
VampireApple chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well, this is sweet. I think I did something like that for my mom once. My dad nearly had a heart attack.
Minoru Kimori chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aw! _ How cute! Good fic!
Jen23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was an enjoyable read and very believable as well. (Any child would attempt to cook for a mother like Kenji's.) This is infact something that children, no matter how young they are, do for one or both of their parents at some point. I know this from experience and you did such a nice job. I laughed at the mess made. Luckily Kenji wanted to clean up.
korrd chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very funny fic. You should write a sequel that shows Kaoru's reaction.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
good fic
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
These little shorties capture the basic essence that encompasses the holiday. And watching a little kid run around the kitchen, trying to make something for his parents for a "special day" was cool.

Keep it up!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
it was ok
2 CUTE 4U chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
NO! Angst is boring! Horray for child- NOO! - Horray for kids! WE!
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
hehe! Very cute! loved it all the way (you rock, Kenji)!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
It's very cute. Especially the Mamma Day part.
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
aww, how cute. i'm pretty sure i'd do something like that too, if i were a kid, lol! - hehe, i can just imagine kenshin and kaoru's faces! now THAT would be priceless! _ though i'm pretty sure if he would have known how to turn on the fire, it would still manage to taste like something kaoru cooked! [sweatdrop] cute fic and good work! oh, and happy "mama's" day! hehehe! -