Reviews for Lessons In Alchemy
Lycan180 chapter 18 . 10/8/2006
please be a sequel!
KarisunaHime chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I personally do not like Mary Sues, and to me, this is one of them. I mean, it's cool that it's called a "fanfiction" and we can do anything out of our imagination. But some stuff are just way to too rash to touch. I mean, part of the reason it is called FANfiction is because we're a FAN of something, and we would like to stay as close to the reality of the thing that we're a FAN of as possible. So of course it would seem weird if someone write a story with InuYasha going to the store to buy Kagome a dress and tell her that she's going to look great with it. That's OOC, out of character.

You get my point now, right. I mean, I don't think stories with Ed acting all lovesick is very attractive 'cuz he's not like that at all. And no, this isn't a flame. A flame is when someone tells you to get out of town. But this is just me telling you to stick to the truth a bit more. I mean, Winry is childhoold friend, always there for him, and he doesn't even show an ounce of affection for her out in the open. I mean, he might love her on the inside, but he always hides his feelings. But he's all out for this OC that you made.

Look around the FMA fics, you'll find that 9 out of 10 stories are stories just like yours. An made up character by that author that met Ed, falls in love, made Ed fall in love, and then die or get injured or something to make Ed sad. If you think this piece of work is original, it isn't, 'cuz there are a million of it out there.
Aura of Chaos chapter 18 . 11/20/2005
only one word. KAWAII!
Aura of Chaos chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
OMG! you play Legend of Dragoon! I LOVE that game. (its the 1st video game Ive ever completed!)

We must talk.
KajiMori chapter 18 . 10/6/2005
KAWAII! I LOVE this story! Sequalness! Needs sequalness! LOL Keep writing.
Sunjewel chapter 18 . 10/1/2005
is getting better for them.
Gangsta Lulu chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
You have a mary-sue here I'm sorry to say. Tweak Ash a bit here and there and she'll be okay. I like her character but the 'mysertious power' and the almost instant 'friendship/attraction' is a bit wrong.
Poison Alchemist chapter 18 . 8/22/2005
this story was so good! I really really loved your Writing style! Great job!

poison
tlpg92 chapter 18 . 8/21/2005
AH! kami-sama, you ended the series, HOW COULD YOU? *sniff* the only thing i gotta say is that the christmas part of the epilogue was kinda rushed, but that's all. keep writing!
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 18 . 8/21/2005
Oh!This was so sweet!Are you gonna update On the verge of letting go?I LOVE THAT STORY!
AnimX chapter 18 . 8/20/2005
you should make a sequal...or something

(-.0)"

i ultamitly luv it!
JinxJinki chapter 18 . 8/20/2005
T_T I cannot believe this fic is over! I really enjoyed reading this so much. You MUST make a sequel, I just cannot seem to get enough of it. Your story made me feel so happy when I was reading this. I really thought that Ed was going to propose to Ash with that box thing. It's not nice to trick people you know!;) Keep up the good work, and I expect to see more touching stories written by you in the near future!

JinxJinki
Kanika Meskhenet chapter 18 . 8/20/2005
No! I don't want this story to end! ;-;! Make a sequel, please? If you made a sequel do you know how many people you'd be making happy? xP! *glomps Ed* Though...he and Envy are mine...lol
KamauFox chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
Wonderful chapter! Please write more I want to know what happens with Ed and Ash.
Angel Eyes Kagome chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
That is so sad... *sniffs* Poor Ash... Please continue... I hope Ed's wish works...