Reviews for A Mother's Love
Metanoeo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This has to be one of the sweetest and heartfelt stories in the ToS section. What a great job at portraying such a true message in this light! Good luck with other projects!
avatar-kyuubi-warrior chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Adorable-ness! Raine's a good mommy. :)
SheenaFox chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
naw, this was awesome! but i had to pause to realize that this was after the game. and if it was after the game, i'd think that Genis and Raine would be on a journey to help half-elves be accepted. love it though!
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw. Just what I was looking for. Anyway, enough babbling.

I like the line "he only let, 'I'm fine, Lloyd,' slip through". It's a good metaphor. The story flowed well. The only awkward part was when Genis was thinking to himself; I thought the wording was a little odd there. Overall, I'd say good job.
Cassil van Kosh chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hey I guess is little late but... is cute, i love genis doing a pressent for his big sis
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I stumbled across this and this is just plain adorable!

Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aww, I thought it was cute! I agree with everyone about the timeline thing, but other than that, I thought this story was really good! I like Raine and Genis's sibling moments. _
Scattle chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Aw! Short and sweet. :3

Awesome job.
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
What do you mean crumbling? This is cute and fluffy! You did an amazing job with a little, cute theme.

Later!
Professor Sage chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Crumbling? You call that crumbling. I should slap you for that, I should. This is so kawaii! n-n :: heart :: So cute! and and many other words that describe uh... cuteness! Good job! heh heh Luv it! Keep up the good work, and um.. Your writing skills only crumble if you think that, think your good and it'll come though n-n :: gives cookie :: Professor Sage
Telos chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Haha, I found this around Mother's Day a year after it was written...

A

That's really all there is to say.
Celechan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I'm happy that such a fic like this was written. ) It was wonderfully sweet and had a nice message too.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
It was cute sweet and sad all at the same time. But I loved it though.
Kaiousei chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm writing a critique because you told me to, but I don't know why. This fic was adorable! It could use a sentence of embelishment here and there, but it was short, sweet, and to the point - just as you said. I don't think it needs anything! It's gorgeous and I love it.

I also want it. _ Keep an eye on your e-mail, okay?
Hyper-Obsessed-Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2005