Reviews for We're All Human
Fishy Rainboots chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
lindajrjt chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
I loved this story and my favorite part was Ree'an flying the dart through the stargate. That was so neat. I hope you did write a sequel.
AnnaLeo chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
This is nice. *Starts reading the rest of your work.*
clusterlizard1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
wow, this is a good story. cant wait for the next chapter.

EmSyd chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Awesome fic. Loved it. Interesting new charecter.
scifi freak009 chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
oh, please please please write a sequal! i want to see more of ree'an in the sequal ( if you write on that is) I just luved this story, write more!
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
A little short for a Wraith? Hee, hee. Star Wars, anyone? ("You're a little short for a Storm Trooper, aren't you?")

I like this character. I also liked the way you explained the title at the end. I'd like to see more in a series.
henrold chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
I have enjoyed both of your stories very much. They were just plain fun. Thank you for sharing with us. I also live in Maine, it is nice to know there are other Atlantis fans in our lovely state. My husband and daughter watch it with me from time to time but they still aren't truly fans yet. Don't worry, if they keep watching they will be converted also. Keep up the stories, I for one will be watching for more.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
I, for one, LUVED this & think you should definitely write a sequel (read: entire for it. Ree'an is a definite worthy character to be included in such an undertaking. Can't wait too read more anout her & her further adventures soon! :)

S'sLC *aka Sharma*
Kippling Croft chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
I would really love it if you would write a sequal. I'd like to see more of Ree'an.
Writer117 chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Her reaction to the procedures of the med bay- too funny. I was surprised to see 'the end' though. Of course, if it's the beginning a series... hm, the potential.
Kippling Croft chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
This is so good. McKay is right on. please up date soon.
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Neat. If Rodney with the Ancient gene can control Wraith technology, it would support the theory that the Ancients somehow created the Wraith. Now we just have to see what that means for our team. Oh, and way to go Ree'an!
LostMyPen chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Oh, awesome! I don't think I've read a fic with someone from Atlantis piloting a Wraith dart! And-heck- you have /McKay/ doing it, which gives you a big ol' 'thumbs up' from me. :P

-I'm lovin' this. Update soon?
Writer117 chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
Oh, good update. Taking a dart to Atlantis?- cool idea.