Reviews for Anonymous C
Aideko chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow, that was so beautifully written! I loved how you expressed Johnny's feelings while showing a different side to his personality.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow. Just . . . wow.

I like it.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was beautiful! You should have gotten more reviews for this.
the Raven of Roses chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
-blink- whoa. dammit, mesa wanna write now! gah! so-mush-INSPIRATION! i like this very much! it scares me, but i still love it. Gyah! words cannot express the happiness and inspirationness in me! ...GO YOU! HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH! i go now...

-raven, your friendly neptunian tour guide
s2engine chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow this was really touching. I feel so bad for johnny for he can never live or die. everyone deserves to rest yet he never cant... amazing. I love this fic. straight to my favourits! keep writing, this stuff is really deep.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Holy fuck!

That was a one of a kind story.

I liked what you wrote about Johnny and the stars, that was my favorite paragraph.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.

P.S.

Everyone deserves to die
The Dark Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is a good look at the depth one would not expect Johnny to show. This forlorned tale really makes you think. Please post again.
SingerOfDoom chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aww...this was so awesome! I loved it! I was really touched! Now I'm like embarrassed about my story that you said you would review. Oh well. I still really loved this and can't wait for your review!